Fan Mail

aussiepuppeteer

Reaction score
Hey vaati64, I'm not sure how often you check this thread but if you come across this would you mind telling me the address via PMing, too? Thanks a bunch. :smile:

I know this is a very late reply but no, it isn't impossible. :smile: I've written to a few muppeteers in my time and have been successful. I'd like to tell you specifically how long it too for them to reply but it was four years ago and I completely forgot :embarrassed: (I think it took a month or so). I say give it a shot, and I wish you all the best!
hey kiki,
I'm an aussie too and would really like to write to Steve Whitmire and perhaps get a photo of wembley, but I've never sent overseas mail. Does it cost? Also, could you inbox me an address to send it to? Cheers!

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Steve Whitmire?

I'd absolutely adore sending him fan mail! I'm new to Muppet Central but I've been a big fan since I was really little. I just recently had a big accident that resulted in lack of mobility in my right hand and once I get it back I want to write a fan letter to him because when I do my thearapy I always watch Fraggle Rock. :coy::smirk: I'm such a Fraggle Nerd. :smile:
Thanks a bunch,
GoboDeadly

lotusoftheleaf

Reaction score
I haven't sent any Muppeteers fan mail, but I may try sending some to Steve Whitmire , Jerry Nelson and Dave Goelz in the near future.

The only celebrity I've ever sent fan mail to was Brian Donovan, announcer for the now cancelled US Jetix block and voice actor for Rock Lee from the English dubbed Naruto anime. He is quite the awesome guy. I didn't even need to ask for an autograph and he sent me one anyway. To thank him, I drew him a picture last year as a Christmas present and he actually replied to me a second time to tell me how much he liked my drawing.

He was extremely polite and responded much more quickly that I would have expected. I wasn't even expecting a reply to begin with. A friend of mine had told me stories of experiences she'd had at anime conventions with VAs who were less than friendly and admitted they were only there to sign autographs for the $20 they were charging, so it was nice to see there's some celebrities out there who appreciate their fans.

HamHock

Reaction score
Does anyone know the address to send fan mail to Frank Oz, Eric Jacobson or Kathryn ullen?

Puckrox

Reaction score
Anyone know where to send Frank Oz fanmail? I'd love to write to him.

MuppetLabsBoy

Reaction score
I sent Frank Oz a fan letter requesting a signed photo along with a self addressed stamped envelope. He mailed me back two photos of Fozzie:embarrassed: and Cookie Monster:insatiable: personalized to me. I sent it to:

Children's Television Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York, NY 10023
USA

Please note that it might take several months to get a reply. If you are wondering about other celebrities (not Muppet related),
www.movieeye.com is very good.

Hope that helps,
MLB:eek:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I sent Frank Oz a fan letter requesting a signed photo along with a self addressed stamped envelope. He mailed me back two photos of Fozzie:embarrassed: and Cookie Monster:insatiable: personalized to me. I sent it to:

Children's Television Workshop
One Lincoln Plaza
New York, NY 10023
USA
Oh wow! Thank you so much! I'm going to write to him tonight before I go to bed. I wont expect a quick reply, of course, but any reply will make my day, that's for sure. :insatiable:

Canadian Fan

Reaction score
I'd love to write some letters requesting autographs, but being in Canada, it gets pretty expensive to send 'International Reply Coupons' with every letter, not to mention the postage to the U.S.

I have gotten a few autographs in the past, it's been a couple of years since I wrote fan letters. I'd love to have autographs from Steve Whitmire, Eric Jacobson, Matt Vogel, David Rudman, Dave Goelz, and Bill Barretta. I know I could use the Sesame Street address for some of them.

I was on Fanmail biz and someone gotten a reply from Dave Goelz from this address within the last month:

Muppet Studios
350 South Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521