Fan Mail

BlueAM

Reaction score
So I wrote to Chris Cerf two years ago and he sent me back this signed collage I made featuring Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats, The Beetles, Bruce Stringbean, How Now Brown and the Moo Wave, Dr. Thad and the Medications, and the "One Way" lead singer. Quite the SS Rock 'N' Roll Hall of Fame, I must say....

And a few days later, I heard from Jerry Nelson for the second time since I last wrote to him. Like with Chris, I sent him a collage I made, but this one had Baby Rocky, Mr. Chatterly, Nick Normal and the Nickmatics and Lord Hog (the London Hog), and it came back signed!

Earlier this year, I wrote to Amy Van Gilder, and she sent me back this image I found on Muppet Wiki of her with assorted TMS folk (Gonzo, Uncle Deadly, Animal, etc.) signed, a nice letter, AND an image of the Grasshopper from the Bernadette Peters episode of TMS!

I've also sent fan mail and e-mail to voice actors since 2003, and here's the list:

Nancy Cartwright
E.G. Daily
June Foray
Tara Strong
Corey Burton
Katie Leigh
Maurice LaMarche
Kath Soucie
Cheryl Chase
Jennifer Hale
Frank Welker
Michael Bell
Grey Delisle

BlueAM

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
So I want to get my copy of Caroll Spinney's book (as well as the 40th anniversary book) signed by him but it looks like I'll never really get the chance to meet him personally, so I want to send him my two books for him to sign. So my question is, would it be acceptable for SW to give it to him if I packed the two books up in a package with a letter and asked him to sign it? Anyone who's done it before, how long would it take?

Lily

Reaction score
....I have never gotten the gumption to try and write fan mail but...after reading all of your comments here about it - I shall!! /flex

I"ll post here if I hear anything...so excited now!! :big_grin:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
So anyone know where we write to these days to get autographs of Muppets/puppeteers? I really would love a Walter autographed picture to hang on the wall. Astudent got me a Kermit one years ago (Signed as Kermit and Steve WHitmire)

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the above adress for Dave Golez is still current? I want to ask him for a photo of the Fraggle Five.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Which is the best place to write to get a picture of Kermit? I know they don't have a shortage of those! XP

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Few questions.

1. What addresses do I send the letters to for the respective puppeteers (I'd like to write to Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson, Dave Goelz, and Steve Whitmire)
2. If I send it to Frank Oz and Jerry Nelson, will they give me signed photos of Muppets or themselves (I mean, they are retired and everything...)?
3. Would they give me photos of some characters that aren't that main character-ish (ex. Lew Zealand, Sam the Eagle, Crazy Harry, etc.)

Thanks!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the best place to write to Steve is? I'd love to get an autograph picture of Kermit or heck just even a Kermit photo.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the best place to write to Steve is? I'd love to get an autograph picture of Kermit or heck just even a Kermit photo.
I'd love to know as well. I'm thinking about calling Disney and asking them, maybe I'll run the address in post #541 above by them and see if that's still current.

There's got to be an easy way to get fanmail to our favorite Muppeteers and Muppets!! :big_grin:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I know! The chances of me ever meeting them in person are well...slim to none so a picture is about as close as I can get! Plus I'd love to be able to tell Steve what a great job he does with Kermit. :smile: