the muppets at walt disney world tv special 1990

blazer bob

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I would really like to find someone who taped the original wonderful world of disney episode aired in 1990"the muppets at walt disney world" and still has a usable copy. i taped it back then---but without thinking clearing I never made a second copy.My autistic son loves this(and all Jim Henson movies and shows and Winnie The Pooh).it was played over and over and over so many times--the vhs tape will not even play clearly thus leaving me unable to copy or better yet(with today's technology)put it on dvd disc. If anyone could help me---please email me at rgibson970@msn.com thanks so very much.....r.j.gibson:concern:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Would advise you to contact fellow forum member KermiClown, he has it in his vast Muppet video library. Maybe the two of you can work out a deal for a copy of this Muppet special.

Mongoose

Reaction score
KermiClown is excellent, but for the time being, I believe that it is also on youtube if you want to watch a low quality version of it.

blazer bob

Reaction score
thanks to all for the replys. i am looking forward to having a copy soon. i will think of you all each and every time i enjoy this with my son. as KERMIT would say"it ain't easy bein' green". I thought i was blue---but i really am green thanks to you all...rjgibson

SweetMayhem

Reaction score
I would very much like to have a hard copy of this but I really don't have anything to trade. I'm in the process of transferring some of my old tapes to DVD but many of them are worn and in poor condition (and most of them are SS specials). I would be willing to send a blank DVD and postage to anyone willing to copy it for me. Please PM if you are.