SS episodes on Muppet Wiki

SesameMike

Reaction score
Muppet Maniac, I just joined Muppet Wikia. My name there is "SesaMike"

Danny Horn

Reaction score
I'm glad that folks here asked about the CTW archives sources that we've been using on Muppet Wiki, because it made me realize that I hadn't been specific enough about where the information was coming from.

I posted a description of the CTW archives sources that I've been using, with some examples of the documents:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Category_talk:Sesame_Street_Episodes#CTW_archives_sources

There's a couple more minor sources that I need to add, and I'll do that soon. I hope this explains the sources better -- if anybody has any questions, please leave me a message on my wiki talk page!

Danny Horn

Reaction score
Nope, what's there on the page is all the details I have. The summaries usually only have one or two sentences for any given scene.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I caught some info there that's probably incorrect, for ep 0956 or whatever the number was. It included the story of the king banishing the letter p was in that ep. However, it is dated 1977. I saw this on You Tube and it included Telly Moster and Luis didn't have the mullet, so I'm guessing that one came later on, unless it was a remake or something.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I caught some info there that's probably incorrect, for ep 0956 or whatever the number was. It included the story of the king banishing the letter p was in that ep. However, it is dated 1977. I saw this on You Tube and it included Telly Moster and Luis didn't have the mullet, so I'm guessing that one came later on, unless it was a remake or something.
The You Tube clip must have come from the 1986 video Learning About Letters. That video features a scene where Luis reads "The King Banishes the Letter P" to Big Bird, Buster, Telly, and an Anything Mupet boy, and the sketch is shown, interrcut with new scenes of Luis reading (obviously replacing something, but I don't know what).

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The You Tube clip must have come from the 1986 video Learning About Letters. That video features a scene where Luis reads "The King Banishes the Letter P" to Big Bird, Buster, Telly, and an Anything Mupet boy, and the sketch is shown, interrcut with new scenes of Luis reading (obviously replacing something, but I don't know what).
Okay, so the original 1977 version must be different than that, or at least have the same scenes but without Luis narrating or whatever. Anyway, thanks for that info.