Farscape is back!

VIsraWrats

Reaction score
"It's the return everyone's been frelling waiting for! SCIFI.COM has ordered a 10-part webisode series based on the multi-award-winning Farscape, the fan and critical darling that has been widely recognized as one of the greatest sci-fi series in television history. Executive produced by Brian Henson and Robert Halmi, Jr., and produced by The Jim Henson Company, in association with RHI Entertainment, the series will revive and expand the beloved Farscape universe."
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news.aspx?date=07/15/07&id=20070715scifi02 :excited:

LadyVader

Reaction score
Yes Yes Yes Woooo Hooo Dancing Woooooooo Hoooooooooo!

savagemonkey

Reaction score
i used to watch farscape but i got bored after a couple of series, they just seemed to go round in circles

Davina

Reaction score
sadly, it will likely be like a year.. or more.. before we actually see these from what I hear.. and they aren't sure which actors they can get back for it.. (though with Stargate ending, I can think of at least 2 actors who will be out of work soon.... heh...)

alorindanya

Reaction score
sadly, it will likely be like a year.. or more.. before we actually see these from what I hear.. and they aren't sure which actors they can get back for it.. (though with Stargate ending, I can think of at least 2 actors who will be out of work soon.... heh...)
We can only hope they can get everyone.

Davina

Reaction score
well, depends on when in the series time line they'd be placing these... (though that may be somewhat determined by who they can get.. ) as several of the characters died off...