M*A*S*H Thread

Andy

Reaction score
Oh, dear. Of course, Radar, a man is innocent until proven guilty. Klinger may do crazy things to get the Section Eight, but I don't think he'd steal sacramental wine from a priest. I'll go over to Rosie's and check for myself. I'm sure there must be a logical explanation. By the way, Radar, did a letter come from my sister's convent? Im waiting to hear if she's been named Mother Superior yet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah, it just came this morning, but I didn't see anything about a superior mother, just a note about her team winning the basketball tournament, and the convent treating them to a barbeque in the courtyard with steaks, hotdogs, hamburgers, cole-slaw, and... *pauses* Uh, the, um, envelope dropped on the floor and broke open, and um I couldn't help but see some of what your sister, the Sister had written, and um... *to Charles* uh, will there be anything else, Major?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Uh, well I do like it on crackers sometimes, and my Uncle Ed eats it on his toast... do you have any of those "fancy chesses" I've heard about?
quote]
That's CHEESE you dimwit! And I'm sure if you wanted cheese Klinger has some hidden somewhere. That will be all, Radar.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh... well... come on, Father...

*Walks out of Colonel Potter's office, and into the outer office, where a bag of mail is spilled on the floor*

I haven't had time to deliver everyone's mail just yet, since I got back from R&R... *picks up envelopes* let's see... Capt. Hunnicutt, Capt. Hunnicutt, Capt. Hunnicutt, Major Winchester, Master Charles, Capt. Pierce's Nudist Magazine, a package from Klinger, oh here we go: Father Mulcahy.

*Hands Father Mulcahy his letter*

Andy

Reaction score
Ah, thank you, Radar. I'm anxious to read about the basketball game, my sister has quite a hook shot, you know. Her slam dunk is nothing to sneeze at either. I'll have to read it later, though. I must find that sacramental wine before services this week. (Mulcahy exits)

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*recieves mail from Radar* Ah! I see I got one from my sister Honoria! And this one.... appears to be from..... my banker no doubt. *exits office and heads towards Swamp*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Phone rings*

*Answers* 4077th MASH, Corporal O'Rei... oh hey Sparky, how's it going? Yeah? Really? Well, how are things down at H.Q.? Uh-huh. Oh wow... are you sure? Well gee this is a pickle, Colonel Potter and Captain Pierce aren't back from the aid station yet, and I sure would hate to spring this on Major Winchester now, when do we... THAT soon? Oh gee! Okay, well, I'll tell him. Yeah, see you later, Sparky. *Hangs up*

*Walks over to the Swamp*

Uh... Major Winchester?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*without looking up from reading letter* Yes, what is it Radar?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um, sir, I just got a phone call from H.Q., and I have something really important to tell you, but it's kind of bad, and I wish I didn't have to tell you, but I gotta tell you, so I guess I don't got no other choice but to tell you what I have to tell you!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well spit it out then Radar! I'm a very busy man and I haven't got all day!