M*A*S*H Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay... *deep breath* I-Corps has ordered an immediate bug-out, the front has shifted again, we have to move ten miles north.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OOC: Here's the latest cast list...

Major Charles Emerson Winchester III - Beakerfan
Corporal Walter Eugene "Radar" O'Reilly - D'Snowth
Father Francis John Patrick Mulcahy - Andy

We could still use a Hawkeye, B.J., Colonel Potter, Margaret, and Klinger if anyone's interested!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Okay... *deep breath* I-Corps has ordered an immediate bug-out, the front has shifted again, we have to move ten miles north.
Allright, well then! Everyone will need to start packing up, and uh, Radar you will have to get ahold of Pierce and the Colonel.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
you will have to get ahold of Pierce and the Colonel.
*Overlap* I already tried to get ahold of Captain Pierce and the Colonel, and the lines are down because of the shelling up at the aid station.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Well, never mind that then! Go help the Father start packing up, why don't you? I'm sure even he needs help sometimes in this God-forsaken place.... *begins packing up the Swamp*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um, Major, I was just thinking, maybe one of the enlistedmen could sign out a jeep and drive up to the aid station to let Captain Pierce, and Colonel Potter know that we're bugging out...

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*very serious look* Brilliant idea, Radar. I don't understand why I hadn't thought of that.... *ponders for a moment* Well, you do that Radar, and I'll go see how Father Mulcahy is coming along.... *goes to find the Father*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Stays behind in the Swamp for a second with wide eyes, and a dropped jaw* ME? ! Go up there with all the shelling, and walking bushing, and disappearing roads, and Chinese musicians, and shelling? ! Oh gee!

*Moments later, Radar is driving down a bumpy dirty road, wearing a soldier helmet, as bombs goes off along the way*

Oh boy, me and my big mouth!

Andy

Reaction score
(hears Major Winchester enter his tent) Why, Major Winchester, what a surprise! You don't usually come to my tent. Is there something I can help you with?

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Why, yes, Father, I believe there is. You see, it appears the front has shifted - again - and we have been ordered to move 10 miles north. I have already sent Radar to go find Pierce and Colonel Potter and inform them of this. However, there is a slight problem. It seems that you and I are the only ones left here, and well, we need to begin packing up.