M*A*S*H Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why, yes, Father, I believe there is. You see, it appears the front has shifted - again - and we have been ordered to move 10 miles north. I have already sent Radar to go find Pierce and Colonel Potter and inform them of this. However, there is a slight problem. It seems that you and I are the only ones left here, and well, we need to begin packing up.
OOC: This is why we desperately need the others, and fast!

BIC: *Radar continues driving down the bumpy road as a shell goes off right in front of him*

WAHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Swerves back and forth down the road as the shelling continues*

Oh, great idea! "We ought to send one of the enlistedmen up to warn Captain Pierce and Colonel Potter!"... why didn't I remember that I'M an enlistedman?

*Jeep breaks down*

CRIPES!

*Pulls over*

Oh gee! Oh I don't know anything about engines...

*Opens hood and looks around*

Let's see... here's some metal stuff... and some rubber stuff... and some plastic stuff... and... holy socks...

*Silence, there's no more shelling, but there's a light rustling*

OMG!

*Grabs helmet, and hides in the bushes*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
OOC: Maybe we should get some people from BCA to come join?

Andy

Reaction score
That's horrible! Major, we've only done this once before! I know Colonel Potter has a priority list. I believe we're supposed to start with the O.R, but after that, I have no idea. Dear Lord, what about the patients! They'll have to be transported as well. Let's start with the surgical ward and Post-Op. (praying) Lord, I know you're very busy watching over everyone in fighting in this police action, but could you get a move on and find Colonel Potter and Captain Pierce, and get them back here on the double? Uhhhhh, Amen!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
All right then! The surgical ward it is! Come along, Father, we haven't got much time! *quickly heads to the OR* *thinks* I wonder how Radar is coming along....

Beakerfan

Reaction score
OOC: The other day, I was going through my grandpa's things (he passed away recently, for those of you who don't know. I wasn't stealing from him) and I found one of his belt buckles. It says "WINCHESTER rifles, Hartfor Conn." How sweet is that?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All right then! The surgical ward it is! Come along, Father, we haven't got much time! *quickly heads to the OR* *thinks* I wonder how Radar is coming along....
*Meanwhile, down that bumpy dirt road, Radar is hiding in the bushes after his jeep broke down; he peers through the bushes and sees a couple of North Koreans emerge from the bushes across the road where they spot the jeep. Radar quietly gasps and tries to duck down furthur into the woods as one North Korea examines the bush with his rifle. The rest manage to get the jeep going again, and they all drive off, leaving Radar by himself in the shrubs.

Oh gee, I signed the jeep out! I'll have to pay for it... and I'm poor!

*So Radar debates in his mind whether to continue for the aid station on foot, or run back to camp*.

Andy

Reaction score
(my note) Sorry I haven't continued the story in a while...pop-up ad trojan trouble.

MULCAHY (in the O.R.) I suggest we start by getting the fixtures out...tables and lamps. Then we can concentrate on the gas tanks, the surgical tools, the meds, and we have to get that autoclave out. If you have a better solution, Major, I'm all ears, but we don't have much time!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ill be hawkeye where should i begin ahh hotlips (kisses hotlips on the mouth with a deep and pasionet kiss) did you miss me. Wait a minite Klinger what are you doing i thought for sure you where Hotlips.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Radar had made up his mind, and decided to continue to the Aid Station on foot, figuring that he'd rather have to deal with letting Hawkeye and Colonel Potter know they're bugging out, than letting Charles know that a jeep was stolen*

OOC: Great that we have Hawkeye now... now we still need volunteers for B.J., Colonel Potter, and Margaret.

OOC Again: Hey Andy, it just came across to me that you could use a Father Mulcahy avatar!