M*A*S*H Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Radar is now three quarters of a way to the aid station*

Oh boy, I feel like I've been walking down this road for days! Boy, if I don't get there soon, they'll have to bug-out without us, and we don't got no wheels!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hawkeye: (Walking back to the Swamp)

Thanks Charles oh great leader, Im a doctor not a maid!
(Thinks: Could Raidr really need some help.)

Andy

Reaction score
Father Mulcahy sees Pierce from across the compound: Hawkeye! What are you doing back here? Where's Colonel Potter? You DO realize we're in bug out? We've finished the O.R, but nobody seems to know what fets packed next. Is it the lab or Post Op, and we have to start transporting the wounded. You also realize Radar's gone to look for you? I'm glad you're safe, but we're in real trouble here!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hawkeye:
Father thank you now i realize what is going on. You start transporting the wounded and i will go look for Radar. The faster we get these people moved the beter. (Sees an abaondon jeep) Hey Father do you happen to know how to hotwire a jeep.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Radar finally makes it to the aid station, where he runs up to an MP guarding the doorway*

RADAR: Oh, hi! I'm Corporal Radar O'Reilly, of the 4077th MASH, I gotta see Captain Pierce and Colonel Potter, it's very urgent! *Tries to walk in*

MP: Whoa there, fella.

RADAR: COME ON, THIS IS SERIOUS! We're bugging out! Captain Pierce is Chief Surgeon, and Colonel Potter is our C.O., I gotta let them know we're bugging out and where we're moving too!

MP: We know, I-Corps called, looking for the Captain and the Colonel, that's why they just left.

RADAR: What? !

MP: Pierce and Potter got news about the bug-out, and we let them go about two hours ago to head back to the 4077th to pack up for the bug-out.

*Radar faints*

MP: *Rushes inside* MEDIC? MEDIC!

Andy

Reaction score
My sister taught me on an old DeSoto before I entered the seminary, I suppose I could give it a try. (opens the hood). Oh dear, this is nothing like the DeSoto. Let me try a few things (goes to work).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hawkeye: Hurry Father When Radar finds out that im not at the aid staiton no telling whats going to happen.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Funny thing Hawkeye should mention that, for now, Radar has been layed to rest on a pile of blankets in the corner on the aid station, while another MP tries to revive him with smelling salts.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hakeye: I better bring some supluseys with me no telling what Raidar has gotten into.

(Looks at the jeep) hurry Father hurry we dont have much time.

Andy

Reaction score
There we are (engine roars to life). Now Hawkeye, no matter what, don't idle the engine for more than 10 minutes, or the engine will cut out. If that happens, you'll need to touch the two black wires near the gas pedal. I'm off to Post-Op to help move patients. Godspeed, Hawkeye, and good luck!