M*A*S*H Thread

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hawkeye: Yes Raidar is here and he is gone to help Father Mocaehe. What has gone on here have you made any plans about what to do next? have you heard from B.J Potter or hotlips? If we are in a bug out then we need to be moving a little bit faster then what your doing. Raidar is getting a list of the paitents from most critical to the ones that need less care. When he shows up we need to make some sort of plan about who is going where and how.

Oh by the way you remind me alot of a Frank Bruns!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*several days later, the unit is all packed up and ready to move*
Charles: Oh, Radar? Have we received any news from the Colonel yet?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Radar is STILL in the latrine*

I'll be out in a minute Ma... Ma... Maj... *barfs*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Charles: Dear God boy are you all right? Perhaps you should let me take a look at you. I am a doctor after all.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hawkeye: Radiar your real sick if i where you i would have a doctor look at you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Emerges from the latrine, looking very pale*

I'm okay... honest...

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
(hope you don't mind me jumping in as Colonel Potter, D'Snowth)

Just got back from scouting out the new area, come now we've gotta get this unit moving! Houlihan and Hunnicutt are already on the move up there with some of the more critial patients!

*Sees Radar coming from the latrine*

Son, are you alright? Looks like some bug hit you big time!

Andy

Reaction score
(Mulcahy comes out of Post-Op with an ambulatory patient): "Don't worry my son, God will protect us during the bug out, I'm sure. I'll check back with you at the new location to see how you are. (sees Potter) Colonel! Praise the Lord you're all right! The O.R. is packed, and I'm just about finished helping all the patients who can move alone or with a little help. We still need to move the patients who are bed-ridden. (looks at Radar). Radar, are you all right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm fine... I'm fine... I... gotta go to the latrine again...

*Runs inside*

*Hurls*

Andy

Reaction score
Mulcahy (calls after Radar): Don't worry, Radar, this too shall pass...I hope. Colonel, about Major Winchester's handling of the bug-out...he could certainly use your help, as could we all, and I still don't have the foggiest idea as to what happened to my bottle of sacremental wine.