Possible Muppet Family Relations?

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
Ok, heres the thing...

Baskerville and Rowlf did act like brothers in there comercials... Think they're from the same litter?

Think Nigel the Director and Droop could be related? Droop, how ever, was not given bottled coffee as a child?

Guy Smilie and Johnny Fiama. Two tall, Yellow men, with moveable eyebrows, and claim to be stars? Somehow related?

Beaker, Zelda Rose's second son, who was also lost to science?

Nigel the Conductor related to any of the Fraggles? He has the history... He has the looks... He has the eyes of a Fraggle.

Sal and Quango? Distantly related?:confused:

Link Hogthrob and Champ Schwimmer related? Maybe from the same litter?

Camilla and T.R. Rooster?

Muppy and Rufus?

Beard and Zeek?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
How about...

Lips and Zeke (their hair is similar in color)

Bruno and Sully

Biff and the Mudman (though I've never seen any live-action photos of The Mudman, but he always looks the same whenever he appears in illustrated books, and I've read about some actual Sesame Street episodes he appeared in)

Forgetful Jones and Bad Bart

Ernie and Lew Zealand

Sam the Eagle and Beautiful Day Monster

Buster the Horse and Fred the Wonder Horse

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
How about...

Lips and Zeke (their hair is similar in color)

Bruno and Sully

Biff and the Mudman (though I've never seen any live-action photos of The Mudman, but he always looks the same whenever he appears in illustrated books, and I've read about some actual Sesame Street episodes he appeared in)

Forgetful Jones and Bad Bart

Ernie and Lew Zealand

Sam the Eagle and Beautiful Day Monster

Buster the Horse and Fred the Wonder Horse
I don't see Sam and BDM... Ones a eagle, the others...a monster...

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Ok, heres the thing...

Baskerville and Rowlf did act like brothers in there comercials... Think they're from the same litter?

Think Nigel the Director and Droop could be related? Droop, how ever, was not given bottled coffee as a child?

Guy Smilie and Johnny Fiama. Two tall, Yellow men, with moveable eyebrows, and claim to be stars? Somehow related?

Beaker, Zelda Rose's second son, who was also lost to science?

Nigel the Conductor related to any of the Fraggles? He has the history... He has the looks... He has the eyes of a Fraggle.

Sal and Quango? Distantly related?:confused:

Link Hogthrob and Champ Schwimmer related? Maybe from the same litter?

Camilla and T.R. Rooster?

Muppy and Rufus?

Beard and Zeek?

Hmm.....good question on Baskerville and Rowlf. What breed of dog is Rowlf suppossed to be anyway?

muppetmonster

Reaction score
I see the resemblance between Sam the Eagle and Beautiful Day Monster, but Sam looks more like Bert than Beautiful Day Monster. Fozzie also looks a little like Bert, because of some facial and personal similarities. Marvin Suggs, I think anyway, kind of also looks like Bert. No surprise to me all three are voiced by Frank Oz like Bert.

I definitely see the resemblance with Ernie and Lew Zealand. I think they could be distant cousins, but I think Ernie also looks like Scooter. Scooter also looks like Red Fraggle and Gobo Fraggle.

This will sound very strange, but I see some connection between Big Bird and Mokey with the face and the personality.

I think Herry Monster and Sweetums kind of look alike, so do Grover and Gonzo.

I see a connection between Oscar the Grouch and Animal for some reason. I don't know why.

I think Kermit the Frog and Fozzie Bear look a lot alike. Ha-hah, just kidding!

Muppetmonster

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
No no no, I mean possible FAMILY relations, not just by looks, by actions and similarities...

muppetmonster

Reaction score
All right, I guess not all of the muppets I listed in my response could be family related, but there are also muppets I have listed in my response who I could consider to be relatives.

Ernie and Lew Zealand (look nearly identical; act similar (i.e. laugh similarly, are happy-go-lucky, goofy, carefree); have toys that they like to show off and play with; like to sing)

Grover and Gonzo (look alike; "Super Grover" / "the Great Gonzo"; act similar)

Herry Monster and Sweetums (they are kind of alike in personality and appearance)

Bert and Sam the Eagle / Marvin Suggs (Bert and Marvin Suggs are both despotic and love music; Bert and Sam the Eagle have a lot of similarities - appearance, personality, etc.)

I think they are more similarities than just this, but you get the picture.

Muppetmonster

PhsychoChimp

Reaction score
It still brings up the Bird and Human relation... It's not really logical...