Muppets Season 2 DVD in the UK

pocket dragon

Reaction score
Hi everyone from here in the UK.

Does anyone know when and if the season 2 Muppets Show DVD will be released in the UK? Help please!

:excited:

Mr Humbug

Reaction score
We are usually up to six months behind the American release schedule. If you can, I would recomend getting the R1 edition.

pocket dragon

Reaction score
:smile: I would but the only problem would be is getting a Multi Region DVD Player cos mine is getting a little tired, but I will keep a close eye out for the DVD. Thank you!

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
The BBFC just passed some Muppet Show episodes, so we should see Season 2 out pretty soon, my guess is this christmas.

Hope it helps pocket dragon

Rowlfharris

Reaction score
Well here in Australia its released on 14 November 2007. And (as you may know) because we have the same PAL tv system as the UK most DVD's are made as Region 2/4.

In short, if we get it in Oz then the UK has usually already got it just before us, because the authoring is mostly done in the UK.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Nice to know, thanks Rowlfharris. I bought the US release purely for the "fuzzy felt" cover. I can watch it on my PS2 with a special disc but it only plays in black and white on my [old] TV.

Jon

Reaction score
Quick heads up to ya all

Season 2 released 5 November in the uk.(Source Amazon)

I Can't wait!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Yay! It'll be nice to have a copy of season two that I can play on my regular DVD player.

Jon

Reaction score
Play.com have got the artwork , so get over there!:big_grin:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Play.com have got the artwork , so get over there!:big_grin:
I think that might be just a default picture for the set. I can't imagine they would use the same front design as the US version when they changed the first seasons artwork.