New Muppet Show Rumor

OOLAGIRL

Reaction score
new muppet show

i think they should definatley have a new muppet show it would be awesome
it could have the same traditional humor and the sets would have to be the same and they could do CGI but it should still use the original muppets oh and the band has to be in it :excited:

Moran9969

Reaction score
I think that they could definately make a weekly variety show just like the olden days, but more modernized. Throw out the Muppets Tonight concept, and go back to its roots. The Weezer video from the Season 2 DVD set really looks just like it could have been from the Muppet Show, but updated.

If they do make the New Muppet Show... they need to have the regular cast of old timers, along with some... underline some, of the new cast. I do like Pepe and Johnny along with Sal and Bobo. Those are the only four that I'd keep from Muppets Tonight. I could definately do without that freaky director guy and even Clifford. But please keep the oldies.

ploobis

Reaction score
I think that they could definately make a weekly variety show just like the olden days, but more modernized. Throw out the Muppets Tonight concept, and go back to its roots. The Weezer video from the Season 2 DVD set really looks just like it could have been from the Muppet Show, but updated.

If they do make the New Muppet Show... they need to have the regular cast of old timers, along with some... underline some, of the new cast. I do like Pepe and Johnny along with Sal and Bobo. Those are the only four that I'd keep from Muppets Tonight. I could definately do without that freaky director guy and even Clifford. But please keep the oldies.
You don't like Nigel the Director from Muppets Tonight! I always thought he was cool.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
You don't like Nigel the Director from Muppets Tonight! I always thought he was cool.
I didn't really care for him much either he always reminded me of like Droops crazy brother or something.
I think the roll would have been filled much better by Digit.

ploobis

Reaction score
I didn't really care for him much either he always reminded me of like Droops crazy brother or something.
I think the roll would have been filled much better by Digit.
I guess I'm just the kind of guy who always says "welcome aboard" to the new Muppet characters.

:smile: :rolleyes: :concern:

Misan

Reaction score
Im all for a new muppet show. I hope Tony Stewart , Dale Jr , and Juan Montoya can be guest stars once