As if "Underdog" Wasn't Enough...

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Hmmm...I predict...the year.....2018. Yes I am seeing 2018. :big_grin: And you will be...29, right? So Snowth, you have 11 years...and you finally get to meet the girl of your dreams!:flirt: Hehe, Snowth's got a crush....:big_grin:

2018? 2018? ! What if she retires before then? I'm sure she won't, but, it IS a possibility!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The Rocky and Bullwinkle movie was just strange and weird. The moose and squirel themselves were OK. But the plot was crazy, it didn't do the show justice. It just wasn't a good movie. If they are going to remake Mr. Peabody, I hope it's nothing like it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
*Head spins* Which is it? Within the next year? Or 2018? *Head spins*

*Falls down*

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I hate remakes. I hate sequels. Get some originality, yo!
While many (including me) would agree, it sounds a bit harsh. After all, according to Blake Snyder's screenwriting book Save the Cat, some people go to sequels because they feel more comfortable spending their $7-10 on a movie franchise that's familiar to them rather than one that's new and different. As for remakes, they're usually made to "revive" the franchise, though, from the reactions of a large number of people in and out of the Web, very few work well to satisfy.

Again, I do agree with you that Hollywood needs a speck more creativity, but chances are they won't stop filming their "unoriginal" ideas; whereever there's something good, there's always something bad to balance things out.

~ Morgan "Clueless" Goat

Drtooth

Reaction score
NOW they're going to do a movie remake of Mr. Peabody and Sherman from the Peabody's Improbable History segments from the old Bullwinkle Show!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0864835/
And there's the news I heard about a year ago. Didn't think they'd go through it.

But considering this is going to get what all the others got WRONG and make the entire thing CGI instead of with live action humans and either a CGI or (in the case of Underdog) a real live animal making stupid puns about how he's an animal.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
2018? 2018? ! What if she retires before then? I'm sure she won't, but, it IS a possibility!
Ask yourself one question? Will you like her any less then?

Anyway, if Disney's making it then go figure, LOL!:stick_out_tongue: But seriously if they are then Mr. Peabody won't have his pipe anyway because Disney is removing all smoking form there movies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
First of all, funny if they remove his pipe. in only ONE cartoon have I actually seen smoke come out of it. Actually, it technically was fire, and it only sparked up because he said they were visiting Nero.

Secondly, Disney isn't doing it (thank Frog), but rather Imagi, what did TMNT. So there's a chance it could be good.

Unless someone decides to make Mr. Peabody a hip hop talking poodle voiced by a crappy random B list celebrity or something.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I feel like there's hope for it yet, then. I'm not going to immediately over look this one just yet myself.