JJ's Muppet figures for sale.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Well here's the deal, I've been collecting a lot of figures as of late, including some doubles of ones I already have in my collection. My plan was to save them for awhile, try to sell them on Ebay, hopefully for more than what I paid for them, to make a few extra dollars for school. Well on Saturday (Aug. 4) I'm going up to Denver to check out the Art Institute of colorado to learn about working in films. Well since it seems, or at least I'm hoping, I'll be going to school sooner than I thought, I figure I'll try to sell these figures off now. But I wanted to give a chance to some of my fellow MC forum members to buy them before trying ebay. So here is what I have, so far at least, and I think these are some pretty fair prices.

Kermit the Frog (series one) $15
Miss. Piggy (series one) $8
Dr. Teeth (series one, package is pretty bent) $10
Crazy Harry (series two) $15
Beauregrad (series seven) $6
Mega Muppet Gonzo (Damage package) $8
Sweetums $25
Adventure Kermit $20
Vacation Pepe (Red, Toyfare exclusive, I have 2 of these, case fresh) $12
Superhero Scooter (Toyfare exclusive, I have 3 of these, case fresh) $10
Vanishing Invisible Spray Fozzie (package shows heavy damage, but figure is mint) $7

If anyone is interested please let me know by sending a PM or something. Prices aren't set, so you can try to make an offer, although I think it's pretty fair for the most part. I'll probably have more figures for sale sometime soon, so please check back. Also, I'm sorry if it seems like I'm trying to "pimp" my figures over MC, I'm just trying to get a little extra money for school. Thanks

Hard Rock Cafe

Reaction score
Those are great prices...WOw...good luck to you with your school journey. I am sure you will sell all of those at those prices...

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Those are great prices...WOw...good luck to you with your school journey. I am sure you will sell all of those at those prices...
Thanks a lot Hard Rock Cafe, I'm really wanting to go.

Also I forgot to mention that buyer has to also pay shipping and handing fees as well.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, even with S&H those prices are great!
:big_grin: Good luck with school!
:smile: I believe I will indeed be contacting you!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
How's it going so far? Have you sold much?
Well I sold Beau, so it's going pretty well.

As for more figures I'll be getting another really great item here, which is Super Grover, the only SS figure made. I wouldn't be able to let it go for less than $55 though.

TK1994

Reaction score
Just sent payment for the Sweetums figure. Can't wait to have this one in my display. Thanks again!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
sent PM to you about Dr. Teeth and Vanishing Invisible Spray Fozzie

:zany:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Just sent the money out today for
:crazy: . Thanks again for the help!