Looking to Sell my Collection

Muppetman1884

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am looking to sell my action figure collection. I have a HUGE lot and pretty much the whole collection of figures. I have pretty much all of the exclusives that Palisades put out. The regular series figures have been displayed out of the box, but behind a glass casing.

I would really like to sell the whole lot to one person, but if people are looking for specific figures please let me know and we can talk about it.

I haven't even really come up with a price in my own head, but again I am open to all offers.

dhillman

Reaction score
Do you perchance have a Rainbow Connection Kermit? I missed getting that exclusive and would really like to get it... If so, you can contact me at dseanhillman@hotmail.com

D

karamazov80

Reaction score
I've been trying to get a hold of several Muppets over the past few weeks, and based on my observations, my advice to you would be to sell them individually on eBay (particularly the more rare pieces). If you sell all your stuff as a lot, you won't make nearly as much as you otherwise would. . .though I also understand that shipping separate orders, paying fees, etc. is a pain, that's probably going to be your best bet. Another thing that might help is listing it all here for everyone to see. That way, people will have a better idea for what they would be willing to pay.

Given that, I am still looking for a Zoot and Rowlf backstage (as are a lot of people). If you have those and decide that you want to sell them individually, shoot me a PM.

TK1994

Reaction score
I'm looking for the OMGCNFO exclusive figures (never did buy those). If you have those....shoot me a PM.

morthimmer

Reaction score
Hello, I'm looking for Dr. Teeth, Super hero Scooter and Zoot. I don't care if they're out of the original box, I live in Spain and a small package would be great for the shippment. You can contact me at alguien.comotu@gmail.com