Selling ENTIRE MUPPET collection including WEDDING SET on eBay this week

zachatack

Reaction score
Hey all,

Well, I am making a big move next month, and it's time to get rid of a lot of stuff before the new destination. I am selling off the entire Muppet collection this week on eBay. (Just posted it today). There is even the WEDDING OF THE CENTURY set listed with a BIN price of $275. I put all the MIB stuff on today and will list all the loose stuff tomorrow. If you are looking to fill holes in your collection, please take a look at:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZzachatack

I do combine shipping costs, so everything can be consolidated to save on shipping.

I also have other items I have yet to list, including an almost complete collection of DISNEY CARS with all four playsets, Mack, Bowling game, etc.

I have a big collection of STAR WARS GALACTIC HEROES.

I also have a complete (I believe) collection of LOOSE RUDOLPH THE RED NOSED REINDEER figures.

I think I would like to try to list these as complete sets rather than listing everything individually.

Thanks in advance for looking, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me here or via email.

Many thanks,
zachatack

morthimmer

Reaction score
Hello, I went to Ebay using the link but it says that you have nothing to sell. I just want to know if you are selling Dr. Teeth, Super hero Scooter and Zoot. You can contact me here or in my email: alguien.comotu@gmail.com