Master Replicas Kermit World Tour

rtgentry

Reaction score
Didn't the REAL Kermit stop by there already? How about kermit with the nba champs the san antonio spurs?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
A Native Houstonian's & Muppet Fan's Perspective

I have lived in beautiful San Francisco for over 12 years, but Houston, Texas will always be my home. I have to admit to being a little disappointed in the limited photo locations, but that's not my real complaint - his grimaced face continues! :smirk:

I now get why Henson wouldn't allow Palisades Toys to sculpt a scrunched-faced Kermit - - because it would be grossly over-used as it has been here (in nearly all of the Dallas and Houston photographs). :sympathy:

I really want to see some good photos of the frog, but I'm reaching the conclusion that it won't happen on this tour. I mean if Kermit's driving through Pasadena, I totally get the smelly-face. Actually it would have made a great picture for any Houstonian.

I am a big Kermit fan and adore this product - especially the pose-ability of it. That should definitely be showcased more in the photographs by allowing the frog to emote in more subtle and thoughtful ways. More Kermit-like ways. :smile:

I hope this tour continues and gets better. Who’s been handling and posing Kermit?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sniffles... What I'd like to know is how come this went on in my own battiful homeland and I was never informed of such a visit? Now I'm bummed on having missed out on a truly golden opportunity.