International Records?

Pino

Reaction score
I collect the international record albums form all versions... Right now I have
everything from Sesamstraat (Holland), the 1st 3 albums from Sesamstrasse (germany), all albums from 1 rue sesame (France), on 33t From brazil and 2 45t singles from Brazil.. the 1st album from Mexico and the 1st 2 albums from Barrio Sesamo (Spain) and 2 45t singles... Does anyone else collect them?
And does anyone know how many albums they releast in Mexico?
:confused:

Larxene

Reaction score
I'm just starting out, hoping to snag myself a Japanese Sesame Street CD shortly and keeping my eyes open for other albums or songs.

Effralyo

Reaction score
Pino, I've already posted a thread that will ddefifitely make you glad... it's in the "Buy/Sell/trade" section...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm just starting out, hoping to snag myself a Japanese Sesame Street CD shortly and keeping my eyes open for other albums or songs.
I wonder if they have songs in Japanese or just the original English.

I also wonder if they sell Plaza Sesamo CD's... especially since some Plaza Sesamo stuff sometimes finds its way up the border. I saw some Bibs a while back, and they sell DVD's in some places.

Larxene

Reaction score
I wonder if they have songs in Japanese or just the original English.

I also wonder if they sell Plaza Sesamo CD's... especially since some Plaza Sesamo stuff sometimes finds its way up the border. I saw some Bibs a while back, and they sell DVD's in some places.
It's most certainly in Japanese :wink:

Larxene

Reaction score

Pino

Reaction score
I have only 2 local versions of the japanese version and one plaza sesamo rcord... All to find on my website

Larxene

Reaction score
Which ones? I couldn't find any music on your site. Do you have the Dutch Bert and Ernie Christmas albums? I'm considering buying those.

Pino

Reaction score
I have them all.. and for the website if you follow the link toys and collectables and push the record button you'll find some of my records..
I wanted to put them all on the site but I'm putting the energie on muppet wiki there ive puttd every album i have with the numbers that are on them.
ps is this the plaza sesamo album youre talking about?