The end of Playhouse Disney Live at WDW

AAO

Reaction score
Well, Bear, Treelo, Pip, Pop, Tutter, and Ojo sang their last and final goodbye song on January 2nd... The blue house along with the other pieces of the set were ripped out and torn down for the new Playhouse Disney show... Donald, a new friend of mine, along with Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, Goofy, and new comers to Playhouse have taken over. the cast of Playhouse Disney was very very sad and upset to see Bear go.. Being a good friend of Pooh at Playhouse, I hated to see that version of Pooh go.. Although the new show "My Friends Tigger and Pooh" is cute; I just had soooo much fun with that show! Bear was very exciting and enthusiastic; as Mickey Mouse Clubhouse is very low energy and not as exciting as the Bear Cha Cha Cha... The new show will open in Feb. It's just going to be so odd not seeing my green lemur pal at the stage anymore...

Treelo

Reaction score
It's not too late to see "classic" Playhouse - it'll be running in California for another month.

AAO

Reaction score
Sadly yes... :frown:

BTW, the blue house is officially out of Playhouse now... also, today marks the official new name for MGM.. it's now the Disney Hollywood Studios! :frown: So many changes...

AAO

Reaction score
And when I say "Sadly yes" I meant sadly they still have them out there and I'm left with a duck, mouse, and some guy named Manny.. haha

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Does the new show have puppets or the new character costumes with the moving eyes and mouth?

hehehe

Reaction score
In Reference

In reference to BeanBunny's question--what about Mickey? Is he going to be walkaround, like Bear, or will he be stuck in the clubhouse set? And finally, a question I brought up earlier--any appearance of the Mousekadoer, Mouseketools, and Tootles?

Carol UK

Reaction score
Wow, I can’t believe Bear and gang are gone!

I was wondering if any Disney Cast Members out there could help me…

In a few days time I will be leaving rainy England and coming to Florida to take part in an International Graduate Programme with Disney. I have been coming to Disney my whole life, (been to Florida 13 times!) so it’s a complete dream to be spending six months out there.:excited:

I have been a puppeteer for 5 years and I LOVE it! I run a puppet group and come first in solo puppetry competitions at European conferences (sorry if that sounds like bragging). I am really interested in the puppets and shows in Disney’s Hollywood Studios – like playhouse and VotLM. Is there anyone who works as a puppeteer for Disney that could please give me some information about the shows? Like who from Disney can I talk to? do you do job shadowing? (Can I be in it?) etc

For my six months at Disney, I have been put in merchandise…which I am sure will be a lot of fun…however my absolute dream is to meet/job shadow/audition for the shows that use puppetry in the parks. I’m not sure how Disney go about auditioning puppeteers, or whether I would be able to audition…but I thought I’d post this in the chance of anyone knowing! You don’t get if you don’t ask!

AAO

Reaction score
Wow, I can’t believe Bear and gang are gone!

I was wondering if any Disney Cast Members out there could help me…

In a few days time I will be leaving rainy England and coming to Florida to take part in an International Graduate Programme with Disney. I have been coming to Disney my whole life, (been to Florida 13 times!) so it’s a complete dream to be spending six months out there.:excited:

I have been a puppeteer for 5 years and I LOVE it! I run a puppet group and come first in solo puppetry competitions at European conferences (sorry if that sounds like bragging). I am really interested in the puppets and shows in Disney’s Hollywood Studios – like playhouse and VotLM. Is there anyone who works as a puppeteer for Disney that could please give me some information about the shows? Like who from Disney can I talk to? do you do job shadowing? (Can I be in it?) etc

For my six months at Disney, I have been put in merchandise…which I am sure will be a lot of fun…however my absolute dream is to meet/job shadow/audition for the shows that use puppetry in the parks. I’m not sure how Disney go about auditioning puppeteers, or whether I would be able to audition…but I thought I’d post this in the chance of anyone knowing! You don’t get if you don’t ask!

Hello... just read your comment. Wondering if you wanted anymore information; msg me on here with a personal msg and we can talk more in depth of how you could become involved with puppetry at Disney...