The end of Playhouse Disney Live at WDW

AAO

Reaction score
In reference to BeanBunny's question--what about Mickey? Is he going to be walkaround, like Bear, or will he be stuck in the clubhouse set? And finally, a question I brought up earlier--any appearance of the Mousekadoer, Mouseketools, and Tootles?

To help you with your question I can't honestly say yes or no to those on account of confidentiality at Disney. But I can state that the Mickey crew is not walk around characters as we see in the parks and Mousekadoer, Tools and Tootles will be in the show quiet a bit... that's all I can state for now until the show has a soft opening January 28th! It's amazing... sadly, I do miss Treelo and Bear more than anything! But Donald and the others will do... Again, all around Disney Bear is truely missed! That's a fact that I can put out there...

Treelo

Reaction score
In reference to BeanBunny's question--what about Mickey? Is he going to be walkaround, like Bear, or will he be stuck in the clubhouse set? And finally, a question I brought up earlier--any appearance of the Mousekadoer, Mouseketools, and Tootles?
Mickey and company appear as puppets in the new show.

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
I just went there and was DEVASTATED to see it was closed! At least the puppet of bear and other characters looked good in the parade.

AAO

Reaction score
Yeah, Bear and Treelo are still in the parade till March until Pixar's Block Party Bash takes over the Disney Stars and Motorcars Parade leaves for Paris. The new Playhouse show will have a soft opening January 28th and the hard opening is Feburary 3rd... Bear is very missed by the cast... trust me...

IgorPonweed

Reaction score
This really makes you wish that Disney would do more with Bear and the Muppets, huh. On a related topic, I got a couple of cool Muppet pins at Disney! One with the bear logo on it and you can open both sides of it to reveal a picture almost, but not quite identical to this. I also got a pin of the Muppets I'm finding hard to describe.

hehehe

Reaction score
Reactions?

So, AAO, how'd the show go? What were audience's reactions like? Anybody in the audience miss Bear? (That would ve a good sign for him if yes.) Give us details! :smile:

AAO

Reaction score
So, AAO, how'd the show go? What were audience's reactions like? Anybody in the audience miss Bear? (That would ve a good sign for him if yes.) Give us details! :smile:

The audiences were very responsive and seemed to enjoy it. Although, the thing that is missing with this show is.. BEAR! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse doesn't really have the warmth and heart the Bear version did. People can see that and indeed have mentioned. The kids, of course, go along with the show on account that's what they're watching now. Yet, the cast has seen that not many audiences get THAT excited when the VIP cast comes out at the beginning like when Bear did.

When Bear came out everyone's focus was on Bear and then when Tutter appeared along with the otters, Treelo, and Ojo they went wild! But after the Bear characters left, Jo Jo came out and there was some cheers here and there, then Stanley and the audience became quiet but very attentive, but once The Book of Pooh started kids were bored. All the show needed was some new stories within the book and maybe even an alternate version of Bear storyline. I do like the concept of our new show. Each character is facing an issue and they're taken care of with each story. Tutter was the main focus of the last show. It would have been nice to have had Tutter have an issue and get it resolved, as well as Pip and Pop have an obsticle, and Treelo and Ojo have an issue that gets resolved and in the end everything comes together with Bear topping it off.

Again, the new show is aimed at the audience that is watching now.:smirk:

AAO

Reaction score
The New Playhouse Disney Show

The audiences were very responsive and seemed to enjoy it. Although, the thing that is missing with this show is.. BEAR! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse doesn't really have the warmth and heart the Bear version did. People can see that and indeed have mentioned. The kids, of course, go along with the show on account that's what they're watching now. Yet, the cast has seen that not many audiences get THAT excited when the VIP cast comes out at the beginning like when Bear did.

When Bear came out everyone's focus was on Bear and then when Tutter appeared along with the otters, Treelo, and Ojo they went wild! But after the Bear characters left, Jo Jo came out and there was some cheers here and there, then Stanley and the audience became quiet but very attentive, but once The Book of Pooh started kids were bored. All the show needed was some new stories within the book and maybe even an alternate version of Bear storyline. I do like the concept of our new show. Each character is facing an issue and they're taken care of with each story. Tutter was the main focus of the last show. It would have been nice to have had Tutter have an issue and get it resolved, as well as Pip and Pop have an obsticle, and Treelo and Ojo have an issue that gets resolved and in the end everything comes together with Bear topping it off.

Again, the new show is aimed at the audience that is watching now.:smirk:

Teenager's

Reaction score
Cool!...Thanks for the Link!

All the New Puppets Are Great!..Especially Pooh & Donald. That Donald Puppeteer is Really Great and really captured Donald's Character/mannerisms!

I thought the only really weak part of the show was Handy Manny....that was really boring.

What characters do you do AAO?