What's up with Zoot's price lately?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I actually got really lucky with my Red Shirt Zoot and got him for only 60 bucks. I'm trying to get a complete collection which is going to cost a ton of money and probably won't happen anytime soon.

TheRick1041

Reaction score
Post some pics of your collection karamazov....
i bet I'm not the only one wanting to see your goods!
BTW....I'm a fellow Baton Rouge Muppet collector...I just moved back to town from Orlando, Florida...On April first...the day I moved...I owned 1 figure....a going away gift from a friend in Orlando...Sweetums....
I now own over 75 figures...Since we are renting...i haven't set them all up...but...I have big plans....
I'll share what I have set up right now...
But...I'm still filling a few holes....Holiday Kermit, White Rowlf, one of the Exclusive Animals (not Palisades), gold Gonzo...and another Checkered Gonzo with the accessories...Classic Swedish Chef, Rainbow Connection Kermit, Backstage Playset and the Minimuppets....not bad....if I must say so myself...
i recently acquired the Dr. Teeth exclusive in a trade for my loose Henson...so I'll need to reaquire him....but then I'll have a little money to play with....

karamazov80

Reaction score
Cool stuff! I actually lived in Gonzales for awhile, off of Black Bayou Road, if you know where that is, before moving to Baton Rouge for grad school. I'll try to take some pics of my collection soon and post them. My collection isn't as impressive as yours, but minus a very few stragglers (single carded Swedish Chef, Pops, and a couple others) I've got all that I want, so it's good enough for me. I just wish that the Muppets were my only toy habit. My GI Joes, Minimates, and Kubricks are a real force to be reckoned with.

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Well ... I still need a Zoot; any version will do ... :cool:

And no, I don't want to shell out a couple hundreds of bucks either ... :eek:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Well ... I still need a Zoot; any version will do ... :cool:

And no, I don't want to shell out a couple hundreds of bucks either ... :eek:
hah same, I may some day have to go there but I believe by that point Zoots will stop going for tuns of money because most of the people who want them will have them.:big_grin:
Same goes for lips, I'll just wait for the ones I need.

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm kinda hoping that too. I set myself a max price I want to spend on a collectible and then stick to it. So far, given enough patience, that has never let me down, so ... I can wait some more for this little guy too.

:sing:

karamazov80

Reaction score
hah same, I may some day have to go there but I believe by that point Zoots will stop going for tuns of money because most of the people who want them will have them.:big_grin:
Same goes for lips, I'll just wait for the ones I need.
Zoot is certainly much cheaper now than he was this time last year. . .so, you may be on to something.

gmolina3011

Reaction score
Zoot

I bought Zoot in a store in Costa Rica for $15. It is the yellow one.

:cool:

There were three of them. I would have bought the 3 and sold two if I just knew what it was worth.

unclematt

Reaction score
I have both Zoots but they are both open. I like to display my figures.

vans

Reaction score
I bought Zoot in a store in Costa Rica for $15. It is the yellow one.

:cool:

There were three of them. I would have bought the 3 and sold two if I just knew what it was worth.
:smile: You're lucky. I'm still looking for a cheap Zoot (tan) & Lips figures on eBay. I got loose Dr. Teeth & Janice (pink) figures for $12 each and a MOC Floyd (red) for $13 plus $4 shipping. I also got the Electric Mayhem playset for $35 total (including shipping) :wisdom: It takes a lot of patience to complete a collection.