What's up with Zoot's price lately?

gmolina3011

Reaction score
Mayhem

Actually, I got Dr. Teeth and Janice :flirt:in the same store, brand new for $15 each. Floyd :sing:I had to buy him at Amazon for $36, and my wife gave me the Mayhem stage for my birthdate, without Animal, though. I had already bought Animal i:halo:n the same store in Costa Rica for $16. I am still getting Lips and the always-impossible backstage.

vans

Reaction score
Actually, I got Dr. Teeth and Janice :flirt:in the same store, brand new for $15 each. Floyd :sing:I had to buy him at Amazon for $36, and my wife gave me the Mayhem stage for my birthdate, without Animal, though. I had already bought Animal i:halo:n the same store in Costa Rica for $16. I am still getting Lips and the always-impossible backstage.
Congratulations on the Lips Silver Variant & Lew Zealand figure. You've just outbid me on the same items. That seller offers combined shipping discount (just in case you haven't checked), I bought from him before.

gmolina3011

Reaction score
Thank you!

I'm sorry I outbid you, but certainly I am happy to have gotten Lew so cheap compared to all the others I have seen. With Lips I have completed my Electrical Mayhem at last.
I have recently ordered my missing ones: Robin, Beauregard, Fiama, and Van Neuter. The only item I am still fighting for is the Backstage.
:sympathy:

vans

Reaction score
I'm sorry I outbid you, but certainly I am happy to have gotten Lew so cheap compared to all the others I have seen. With Lips I have completed my Electrical Mayhem at last.
I have recently ordered my missing ones: Robin, Beauregard, Fiama, and Van Neuter. The only item I am still fighting for is the Backstage.
:sympathy:
I got those figures MOC on eBay too for less than $10 each. You just got to be patient. BTW I saw 5 Backstage playsets on eBay just search for Rowlf on the toys & hobbies category. 3 of them were in the $210+, 1 was $275 & another $300+

unclematt

Reaction score
I didnt realize Lew was such a hot commodity. I have one of those.

bort

Reaction score
I'm glad to see the collectors are still out there and the demand is somewhat steady. my wife and i have plenty of figures opened, but we also have a lot still MOC and some playsets and con exclusives are all still in their boxes. i don't know if we want to sell the collection, but i guess it's worth looking into...

Davina

Reaction score
we've still got one shop in the area that carries them at near "original" prices... just found an Uncle Deadly there that hubby'd wanted.. we like going in and seeing what's still there.. thinking about going in and buying up the lot one of these days....we've got most of em for ourselves..