Old School Volume 2 Amazon Sales Rank

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are nearly two months away from the exciting release of Sesame Street Old School Volume 2: 1974-1979. Let's keep an eye on the Amazon DVD Ranking. This title was just listed at around 25,000. Click here to check out the current top 100 Amazon rankings. Last year, Sesame Street Old School Volume 1 climbed high into the top 50 making it the best selling Sesame Street DVD ever.

Since most all of us will be getting Sesame Street Old School Volume 2: 1974-1979 if you order the release from Amazon using the link above, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on the DVD set with free shipping.

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
Just ordered, and we're already up to 3,557! I wonder how high it'll get by the end of the day?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Old School Volume 2 is now at 377 and on the rise.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Will pick up my copies on Tuesday, I hope...

Um Phil, is it bad of me if I go and attempt to pick up the various Muppet releases in person instead of ordering them from amazon.com? Sure, I could always do that, which'd be a double bonus for someone like me... Get to help out MC, and I get my DVD's without having to leave the house (which works out best owing to no transportation complications with someone taking me and helping me at the stores). But after the thrill of the Muppets figures, getting the scent of the haunt back in my system, and talking to the clerk at the store... I kind of prefer to buy my stuff that way, for now at least.

Sorry for the rambling above... Consider it three coins tossed into your fountain blue.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Phil... Just placed my order with amazon.com, sure hope you got the portion from my purchase as I'm not entirely knowledgeable in how such a system would work nor regarding its effectivity.

At any rate, I hope to get my copy by December and come to join in the rave reviewing by then.