my pettion

karamazov80

Reaction score
I signed. I really don't like Disney cartoons period, but. . .their sequels really seem to be less than watchable.

I'm not wholly sure that a petition signed by, say, a couple thousand people will necessarily hinder Disney's mammoth appetite for profits at any cost, which is facilitated by their shoddy and cheap sequel-making department at Disney Studies, Inc., but. . .you never know! I'm sure that stranger things have happened.

(also, as a side note, you spelled sequels as "squeauls". . .maybe you can edit this?)

Misan

Reaction score
thanks or signing! yeah i really hope this works be cool if Disney listens. tehy listen when fans want Kim Possible to back on air trough pettion so who knows

Misan

Reaction score
oh thanks! looks like if we see a brother bear 3 its in the movies and at least with a GOOD PLOT. What about those disney pricness things

Misan

Reaction score
but i did enjoy all the lion king and aladdin sqeauls and little mermiad they were great. hercules and hunch bac of norte dame not bad. the beauty andt he beast sqeauls i didn't see i never saw the sqeauls to tarzan for soem reason. But the lio and stich stuff sometimes sucked. Stich the movie BORING!. the stich has a glitch and leroy and stich good. They should have put stich has a glitch on the big screen it had the animation quality

salemfan

Reaction score
Don't petition private companies! Ideas for new products, advertising, promotions, etc. are all private decisions. Companies will just do as they wish regardless of what people want. They don't take ideas from people outside the company.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Whatever you do... do not start petitions. They might listen to us and do something like put Fraggle Rock on DVD.

Pestering DOES work, because ultimately we're the consumer. They HAVE to listen to us, because without us, they can't make their money.

Look at the job we did pestering the heck out of Sesame Workshop until they decided to come out with Old School sets.

I'm just saying this petition is unnecessary since John lassiter has already announced there will be no more direct to DVD sequals. mainly because he feels that the classic Disney fans are upset that their classic films are being ruined. Even George Lucas got the hint and released the older Star Wars films on DVD without the special new edits and effects.

Misan

Reaction score
yeah true i will miss the direct to video movies i hope the release the brother bear 3 , the future sqeauls to Pricness and the frog , and perhaps the emperoar's whatever in theaters has side projects