Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
Originally posted by DramaQueen86
Just to let you guys know, that epygoty thing, what ever you called it. The dangly thing in the back of you're throat (if that is what you're talking about), I know a girl that has two of them in the back of her throat!!! no kiddin!!! she goes to my school.

Just thought you should know!!:big_grin:
she probably can screeeeaaaammm!

JamieDenny

Reaction score
Everything Changes

Guys here we all are frettin about the edgy new muppets there are some things to remember

1. People who watched the original Muppets as kids are round about Thirty-ish and whilst they may have been shocked at what their old friends were saying and doing, at the end of the day this is the year 2002/3, If things don't adapt they beome defunct. Lets take computers as an example who has the same Comp they had ten years ago let alone from the 70's?
It's the same with the Muppets, at first I was concerned by the phrase edgey muppets but if I'm being honest I have spoons with sharper edges*not a comment about the Movie itself but about the edgey

2. One of Jim's biggest problems in getting TMS screened was that he couldn't convince anyone that 'puppets' were good for anything other than kids. if that hasn't convinced anyone I don't know what will

3. IMHO anyone who leaves their kids in front of the television for an hour and a half needs to get a Proper Babysitter and deserves to explain why the pig pinched kermit's tushy.
Plus Jim was a very tolerant person and anyone who watches the Muppets should share his tolerance.
If people were taught tolerance of things they didn't understand then America and the World would be a lot less violent. So c'mon its just a sterotype of a certain type of homosexual

4. The Muppets work so well because they take stereotypes and overplay them.

5. Have any of you people been to a school playground and heared what 'kids' say to one another that's truly shocking.

6.Maybe us Muppet fans needed a bit of a wake up call and it beats the heck out of the Diz buying Henson debates :smile:

Hardkore055

Reaction score
I'm from Germany And I Don't Have The Chance to watch this movie. Does anyone know a address where I can perhaps watch the movie, or parts of it?

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Hardkore055
I'm from Germany And I Don't Have The Chance to watch this movie. Does anyone know a address where I can perhaps watch the movie, or parts of it?
I don't think you can watch any of it on-line, if that's what you mean. You may be able to order it on-line, however, but I'm not sure if you could...maybe someone knows the web address to order the video. Sorry I can't help much:frown:

Hardkore055

Reaction score
Originally posted by Misfit Toy
I don't think you can watch any of it on-line, if that's what you mean. You may be able to order it on-line, however, but I'm not sure if you could...maybe someone knows the web address to order the video. Sorry I can't help much:frown:
That's Right. You CAn order it via Internet but only in the USA. I Didn't saw an address with international shipping. I also wanted to see the movie before I buy it, because international shipping costs a lot of money