Muppet Personality test!

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Oh you should try it! They can be quite tasty! *takes a big bite out of a cymbal* YUM!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
You Are Rowlf the Dog

Mellow and serious, you enjoy time alone cultivating your talents.
You're a cool dog, and you always present a relaxed vibe.
A talented pianist, you can play almost anything - especially songs by Beethoven.
"My bark is worse than my bite, and my piano playing beats 'em both."

I would sat that's very true about me.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Neat! Ive been playing since I was about 15. I really use it as a form of getting out agression.

I havent ate a set of drums....yet.

-Nasha
I started playing drums in 6th grade. I moved from the trumpet to drums!:halo: Starting my freshman year in high school, I played in a rock group that performed at parties, school functions and a few events around town. I took private lessons, but was never part of my high school band.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Okay, I've taken this test about three or four times in the past, and I get Fozzie every time, even though I try to answer some of the questions differently...:big_grin:

Java

Reaction score
***You Are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew***

You take the title "mad scientist" to the extreme -with very scary things coming out of your lab.
And you've invented some pretty cool things, from a banana sharpener to a robot politician.
But while you're busy turning gold into cottage cheese, you need to watch out for poor little Beaker!
"Oh, that's very naughty, Beaker! Now you eat these paper clips this minute."

Scary.