Is Toy Rocket a safe website?

MuppetVision

Reaction score
Hey everyone....I rarely post here.....so prob. most if anyone here doesn't know me, but I found Sweetums and a few more characters I need to complete my muppet collection at toyrocket.com.....I was wondering if they are a safe website to purchase from....thanks!:big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... Yes, you can trust and purchase with confidence from www.toyrocket.com Back in December of 2004, I bought all three Lips variants from them, the Casual brown-shirted Lips and Stepping Out silver-shirted Lips cost me about $16-$17 each; and the White Shirt Lips cost me about $18. The order was placed on Tuesday and all three figures arrived perfectly on Saturday of the same week. It was that kind of quick and attentive service that won me over.

Hope this helps and hope you have as good an experience buying from them as I did.

MuppetVision

Reaction score
thank you very much! THey have Sweetums and Uncle Deadly...two figures I really want.....so I wanted to make sure it was safe before I went for it! Thanks again! :big_grin:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I second that Count. They are awesome. I've bought loads of stuff from their eBay store, good people all the way.

karamazov80

Reaction score
As an aside, it seems like you get better shipping rates ordering directly from their website than from their eBay store. . .

MWoO

Reaction score
I used them from eBay to buy a Ren and Stimpy Fire Dogs set. One of the legs was broken and they replaced it without a problem. So I recommend.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I bought the witches from Nightmare Before Christmas and Steppin Out Fozzie from them and I was happy. So yeah, go ahead and buy from them.

MuppetVision

Reaction score
thank you everyone....this is all very positive feedback.....i was still a little unsure....but now I really have no more worries....(that sounded kind of ackward sorry lol) Thanks!