Muppets Arrive At UK McDonalds !

beaker

Reaction score
Warrick, let us know when ya get pix at least of the rumored Sam the Eagle and Rizzo MCdonalds plushes! ^_^
So glad these are finally out.

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie is out already ? Sheesh - i can't even keep up with this. So who else is on offer with Fozzie ?

mattyboy

Reaction score
Fozzie isn't out yet in most stores, its still Kermit and Swedish Chef, although some major stores are selling the whole lot. I live in Portsmouth and they are only doing Kermit and The Swedish Chef at the moment. Fozzie will probably come out in most stores in the later weeks, unless you can find a store that sells them all where you live. Hope this helps you Luke.:smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Phew thanks - you could almost hear the fear in my words right ? Two visits to McD's in 7 days ? *shaking* That's just too much !
They really oughta sell alcohol there, it'd help them shift a lot more food if people were drunk !

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

They sell alcohol in McDonalds in Spain !

Today i got Animal and Fozzie !

They are now out, The week for Swedish Chef and Kermit seems to have been Cut short !

Next up is Gonzo and Rowlf then Beaker and Piggy.
I hope i remembered that right - LOL

It also seems like the boxes are staying the same.

See ya

SNLIM

Reaction score
on behalf on all the US members "i am so jealous!" i can't even begin to express how much i would absolutely love to have muppet mc donald toys in the states! is there anyway we can contact the mcdonald people and ask to have them in the US? you guys are so increadibly lucky! :eek:

beaker

Reaction score
Re: Luke,

Originally posted by *Warrick*
They sell alcohol in McDonalds in Spain !

See ya
I knew Europe was different(ie: toplessness is accpetible in most places, nudity is rampant on regular television, everyone can drink) but alcohol at Mcdonalds? Holy Hamburglar!

Btw, this is gonna sound really geo-centric...but where are all the non US/UK people? As I swear in four years the only countries Ive seen fans from on here are US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Portugal, and I think a couple from Mexico and Israel. I think if MC put a little more emphasis on international Sesame sections we might get a few more people from different areas. My point being is that MC's index says 'Uniting fans around the globe' when it might as well say 'Uniting fans around the US and some from the UK'

Also, are you *sure* Sam and Rizzo are coming out(in Belguim?) as Im not sure we have any contacts there on MC. (weird theyd decide to release those in one country)

FozzieFan74

Reaction score
Does anyone know when Belgium is going to have the promotion? I just checked their site and for Belgium it is Treasure Planet promotion right now and no signs of the Muppets.

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Could someone get me a Swedish Chef and Rowlf? I want to get them for my moms birthday.