The Official "Office" Thread!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
All I gotta say about the last episode is Ooooooouch... That's painful...lol! Almost to that of the British show.

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
I have not missed and episode since the American version started!
Its in my top 5!

So, is anyone else thinking that Angela is going to marry Dwight on the Schrute farm?

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think that somehow, Andy is gonna find out, and it's gonna be interesting to see. I don't see Angela and Dwight getting married, especially with everybody there.

Daniel

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
I think that somehow, Andy is gonna find out, and it's gonna be interesting to see. I don't see Angela and Dwight getting married, especially with everybody there.

Daniel
I think it'll happen we'll see tho :smile:

ngreen522

Reaction score
When Andy called Angela while he was drunk ..... ROFL
Angela: ARE YOU DRUNK? !
Dwight: Who is it, Monkey?
Andy: Is someone with you?
Angela: ARE YOU DRUNK? !

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol, My name is Andy Bernard
I know who this is.
CLASSIC. Actually, I liked that scene better than the actual episode to tell you the truth.

Daniel
WMFL-Wing Man for Life lol.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
So... Anyone see Angela licking her pet cat and coughing up hairball later. Scary cat lady... :eek:

Teheheman

Reaction score
I got to chat online with Mindy Kaling, transcript is up on OfficeTally now. But she talked more about clothes and stuff like that than the show but I love her anyways, I know she's not gonna read this but whatever.

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hate bumping an old thread, but I really don't want to start another one.

This is old news, but I just found it out.

Yeah...that Dwight Spinoff? Not gonna happen!

Considering how incredibly unwatchable and unfunny the backdoor pilot was when they finally aired it as a regular episode, that's a good thing. Dwight became massively Flanderized since Michael Scott left. The Starscream moments took more and more of a back seat to Dwight's socially backward weirdo customs that got more and more lame and predictable, essentially turning him into a German-American version of Balki from Perfect Strangers. We'd have...a whole show... of just...that. Not to mention his even weirder relatives, who were best used once in a while as a throwaway gag. Jokes about them being socially backward would wear thin before the halfway point of the first season. To say the least of the new characters... Dwight's hereto never mentioned before city slicker cousin or sister or whatever that reluctantly joins the farm for nostalgic reasons, apparently... and her oh so precocious kid.

That said, this last season has been dreadful. They wrote Ed Helms out of a huge chunk of episodes (presumably, he was working on something, I guess) only to have Erin break up with him. Now, I'm not the kind of guy to hate a show because a ship broke up (I usually call those people out), but they forced her on one of the lame, unfunny, replacement scrappy interns. The even lamer of the two. Not to mention Poochie...err... Nellie is a terrible character that the writers love a bit too much. I wanted to watch every episode until the end, but it's incredibly hard to endure.