Halloween is just around the corner

Erine81981

Reaction score
This is how my Halloween costume is coming so far...

http://pics.livejournal.com/wile_e2005/pic/0003sbcr.jpg
Awsome! I love it. I saw that same costume the one you posted with the real wolf mask at one of the costume stores. Well i had choose to be Goofy Goof but didn't have the money to get it (one made on Ebay) so i had recency bought the new Phineaus and Ferb soundtrack. So i figured i would dress up as Ferb. He seems pretty simple.

So i bought me a pair of sweat pants (even tho there blue and not purple) then a white button up shirt and some green hair color spray. So that's who i'm going as for Halloween even if it's just to hang out with friends.

APRena

Reaction score
Whatever happened to you're too old for Halloween once you reach thirteen?
I resent that statement. :stick_out_tongue:

Under twelve: Ok, drag your parents around with you and get free candy no matter what your costume is.

Over twelve: Put some effort into your costume, and you MIGHT get some candy. People reserve the right to trick you/deny you candy. Otherwise buy your own candy and stay home.

(a handful of houses around me give out those huge 1/2 pound Hershey bars. OM NOM NOM! :insatiable: That and dressing up is pretty awesome.)

Davina

Reaction score
over 12... either take the youngsters with you (will definately increase the odds i'd be willing to give you candy.. and mom and dad might enjoy the time off.. so they can be at the door to pass out stuff...) or get together with your friends and have a party of your own.... or do the trick or treat for unicef (or some other charity)... i'd probably give you candy as well as spare change.... oh.. and don't show up dressed up as a pregnant smoking nun with a mouth full of curse words.... that is neither cute, funny, nor clever.. and yes, since we generally do give out either full size bars or little grab bags full of stuff or something..

D'Snowth

Reaction score
A pregnant, smoking, cursing nun...

Wellp, now I've seen everything.

Nick22

Reaction score
i'm going trick-or-treating with two of my friends, and we dunno what to be. i wanted us to go as statler, waldorf, and fozzie, but no. my friends are stubborn and refuse to put on muppet costumes. they almost agreed to sesame street, but then they found better stuff. we're thinking of being clowns, but that's kinda boring. anybody have some suggestions?

scooter289

Reaction score
I figured I should post this in here since it was about Halloween anyway.

I decided I was going to be a Muppeteer for Halloween, I have a puppet (that I'm going to dress up instead) and I just need to figure out what I'm going to wear and make a headset for myself. And on that note I require assistance.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make an inexpensive headset like the ones used by the Muppet performers? :confused: