Puppet Show Friday

rtgentry

Reaction score
Hi Ho, well Friday is a couple days away. Thats my day to go to my daughters school and do a puppet show for the prek and K grades. I am excited about it. I did it two years ago totally behind the stage. This year I am mixing some vent style into it using the axtell bird arm illusion with dodo bird, using the possum inside a kitty cube as an illusion and then using the magic drawing board from axtell as well. The rest of the show using Kermit, elmo and maybe even oscar from behind the stage.

I will post pics

Later
Randy

rtgentry

Reaction score
Thanks, I will be sure to get something up by noon or so. I am getting nervous and more excited. I will have a video also but dial up doesnt allow me to upload to you tube. Bumer

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
If dial up lets you email or ftp video clips (albeit slowly), I can put them up on youtube for you. Just a thought.

rtgentry

Reaction score
well its over and it went great!.. we had a bit of difficulty with sound at some points. And the kids were very rowdy but good overall.

I have the video its 45 minutes long. We had the cam recording a bit before and after the show.

I really need to get a head wireless mic. I used a boom stand and it really was difficult.

It was my first time doing vent. So I still need a lot of practice. But the kids didnt know the difference.

I think the biggest hit was the bird arm illussion with the dodo bird.

Its nap time so . I will get pics up later.

:smile:

rtgentry

Reaction score
The librarian also suggested that I get some info ready for her so that she could actually hire me to do a show at the end of the year for the grade levels. It pays 750$ She said she would rather pay me then someone else.

COOL

rtgentry

Reaction score
with our cam we did not get any pics of Dizzy DODO or Rocky the Possum.... cheap help.(me wife) he he