Ask Ken at Palisades

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Seriously doubt that Palisades will ever make figures of Maha Maha, Louis Kazinger, and Nigle, since those are not Muppet characters. Though they'd fit in nicely with a figure of Camella the Chicken, now who suggested that one?
Never mind... You guys must be talking about Mahna Mahna, Louis Kazagger, and Nigel the Orchestra Conductor or Nigel the Control Room Director from Muppets Tonight.

Now, I fully second the measure first proposed by Warrick, make my vote count for Miss Moussy! This is one of the characters I distinctly remember from when my degree of sight was much better. I loved what the character looked like and the vibes she gave off, and now that I'm more mature to say so... I'd rully like a figure of Miss Moussy!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Foreignman
I've got a totally un-Muppet related thing, it should really be on the Palisades boards, but they won't let me post there... Seriously, I registered as Foreignmaniac and my posting isn't allowed for some reason. So anyway, it's about an awesome lisence I think you guys should jump on.
Saw the site. While I thought it was actually very funny and really interesting I don't know if I believe there would be an audience for figures of the characters unless it wound up on TV or something. Still, funny designs and sharp writing. Good timing especially.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Ehh, ya always get bashed for spelling around here:smile:

Oh well, Spelling is like playing darts...close is good enough...okay that doesn't work either

Zack)Rowlf the, say if i were to spell cat, C,a,t...you'd know what i was talking about right? Dog.

lines from this post were taken from an old ep of TaleSpin:wink:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Ken,
Will you all be using the PLayPrawn magazine idea Luke and I discussed a while back? Would be Major FUNN-EE!!
It would be funny...I just don't know if that is something I want to spend one of my battle chips on. It would be a really tough sell to the Henson people I think. We'll consider it though...

Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Super Scooter, to order thru Wizard's website they require a Credit Card. What other option is there?
Tux Bunsen and Beaker: there'll be a Collector Club availability, right?
Any other NOT regular things coming out soon that I should know about?
I think they take checks if you send in the coupon that was in the magazine.

Tux Bunsen and Beaker will have CC availabilty.

Other NOT regular things coming out you should know about? I have NO idea...

Foreignman

Reaction score
Really glad you liked the site, Ken. I understand that it would be a risky venture, but I actually think there is enough of a fan base. In the last month I have seen 4 different people wearing different Homestar Runner sweaters, not including me, as I have a Strong Bad sweater, myself. The things go for 30 bucks a pop over at the site and since this was all with my own eyes I've been lead to believe the popularity of the site is higher than you'd assume. Anyway, it just feels like something that is already a pretty big internet phonomenon, that may turn into something bigger, so making a deal now, to just make some simple, test drive toys, in a lower quanity might be a nifty investment. Just offering the two cents of America's favorite fan boy.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Fozzie/Kev, the other items you should be on the look out for...
Steppin' Out or Tux Bunsen and Beaker 2-Pack: Wizard World Philadelphia 2003.
Vaudeville Statler and Waldorf: Wizard World Chicago 2003.
Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef with the Lobster Bandidos: San Diego Comic Con 2003.
The Country Trio: Jim Henson Muppet, through Palisades Toys website or some special hitherto yet non-named retailer.

All available through the collector's club when the time's fright, unless Ken says otherwise.

Oh, and Zack...
My philosophy? At least for now, is to send in a couple of bats to monitor the fright-day night club, and then make a sweeping entrance as I sweep Jessica off her feet before leaning in for a long kiss! Yes, you guessed it, the Kiss of Fear which makes her my vampiric sex-slave.
She's the only good thing about that dern movie!

King Prawn

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
She's the only good thing about that dern movie!
Dern?

You shoulk feally Horrect Jour Mellings!

:wink:

I just had to do that,since you pointed out our spelling mistakes

:big_grin: :wink: :big_grin: :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear: PlayPrawn :rolleyes:
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
It would be funny...I just don't know if that is something I want to spend one of my battle chips on. It would be a really tough sell to the Henson people I think. We'll consider it though.
God bless you, Ken.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah God bless you Ken, readying yourself to go into battle for a prawn girlie mag !

Maybe if the problem is using the title 'PlayPrawn' an alternative could be come up with so you don't have to spend your Henson points yet still use the images of either girl prawns, or Pepe in a tutu. It's certainly in character for Pepe.

Another idea might be to do a minituare version of a 'Muppet Magazine' cover from back in the old days but i guess it would be too detailed to do at a small scale.