Muppets Busts on Ebay

Hard Rock Cafe

Reaction score
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfasiZ0QQsassZlaurelandhardyfan

Well, thanks to ebay and you guy's here...I have been able to get 19 of the 20 Muppets Busts and have added them to my collection. With that said, I have collected some doubles of a few of the Busts and have listed them on ebay to try to get some of my money back. Please take a look at the link here and Happy Bidding. Thanks :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Dear me, don't bump the busts or they'll fall off the shelf!

I do hope to get the rest of these one day...but right now I only have a very small student budget to work on. Sorry.

Hard Rock Cafe

Reaction score
Dear me, don't bump the busts or they'll fall off the shelf!

I do hope to get the rest of these one day...but right now I only have a very small student budget to work on. Sorry.
Yeah, these Busts were very hard for me to come by...I had to purchase lots sometimes to get to where I am currently..this is the ONLY reason why I am selling some of my extra's to try to replenish some of the money spent to acquire them...:sympathy:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, but they really are worth every dime or penny spent on them. They are amazingly crafted and so close to life it's unreal.

I wasn't a big fan of the Piggy bust at first, but I've gotten used to it. I own Crazy Harry, Janice, Beauregard (my ultimate favorite bust, and Muppet), Rowlf (who is AMAZINGLY amazing), and Piggy. I really want to get Statler and Walrdof next as very charming bookends they would make!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The busts are fantastic! If you can part with the cash they are a must-have for fans.

Fozzie is really the only stinker in the bust bunch. :embarrassed: The fur is cool, but the face is cartoony and Pac-Man like. It's like the sculptor gave up. He looks okay at an angle, but not really head-on.

I didn't like Miss Piggy's hair color, but easily remedied that. If you are not planning to resell her in factory condition, it's worth the very easy and slight change. I just took some very watered down brown acrylic paint (watercolor would also do well) and gently brushed it on her hair with a small paint brush. The color wash tints the bright yellow and tones it down a notch while slightly darker shades get caught in the grooves giving her hair a beautiful dimension. It makes the piece look finished and not washed-out. I now think that it's the most beautiful Miss Piggy product ever. :mad: :smile: