Your Animal Replica Pictures

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I was opening it up. Not for the 1st time but it shouldnt have been for the last either. WORD OF WARNING TO ALL ......... be bloody careful with the mouth.

So his mouth just drops now? it does not go up when you push on the lower jaw? I hope mine stays strong. Sorry to hear that Antony. Maybe you got a defect one. I hope you can fix it.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
That's rough! Has it actually come unhinged or do you think the wire has broken?

CyberSteak

Reaction score
HOLY FFFFFF$u00A3£££££******KKKKKK! My Animals mouth has broken! I am very gental with my posers (even though I have pimped Animal), I was reopening the mouth very carefully and the upper jaw has become unhinged, leaving it unposable! I cannot be accused of being rough with it so I say this MR, you built a 98 % accurate Animal that needs home customs to make it look better that then breaks within 2 months AND ONLY FOR A FEW HUNDRED £ ! AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG Im so mad.
*shakes head* WOw. Just wow. I again I haven't bought one yet, and as tempted as I get, I come back to reality after reading stuff like this.

doc hopper

Reaction score
I don't know, it just looks really weird. Cause when you see pitures of Animal, I just don't see the crossed eyed part. All the mod pictures I see, he is looking at his nose. I have pictures of the original posers and there eyes are not crossed to that extent, infact, it just doesn't look like Animal. Here is a couple of pictures I have and you don't see his eyes crossed.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb82/tsmert/Animal2.jpg
well, that's the great thing about customizing these things. If there's one thing that this thread has proved, it's that we all see Animal differently.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I hope its come unhinged as I am really really careful with it. He jsut has a semi open mouth now, its a bloody shame!
I soooooo sorry about yer Animal, Antony. If it's any consolation, customer services at Master Replicas are second to none. I exchanged one of my Kermits last year for very trivial reasons(his eyes bugged me and he had a scuff on his face and belly) and Jerry was really really helpful. They payed for shipping and everything.

If he is beyond repair, do not hesitate to send him back. It will only take a couple of weeks for a replacement to arrive and it's like day one of having an Animal all over again!

Best of luck!

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Definetly agree, if its broke already send it back.

Something that has always bugged me is that my Kermits right foot has a hard patch on it, feels a bit like glue, its not visible, but I know its there! As a perfectionist with these things, I was almost afraid to return it. I bought Kermit, then won one, the one I have is the one I won, The one I bought had eyes far to wide apart and hence he was sold on ebay, so although I have a non visible defect on the feet he is perfect otherwise. If I changed him, he may have other worse defects.

As you have modified Animal, you may face problems, but I doubt a customer service guy at a company would even notice the changes, I guess you got it from collector zone, so email them and see what happens, you dont want Animal with a broken jaw? Also, the paperwork included is some sort of guarentee! Imn sure you can get is exchanged?

Chris

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
well, that's the great thing about customizing these things. If there's one thing that this thread has proved, it's that we all see Animal differently.
True dat. And no worries, your Animal looks perfect.

Antony! OMG! I hope you find a way to get everything worked out, that really sucks. I think I'd go cuckoo if something like that happened to one of my Muppets. Yikes! And you had him so great looking too! Well, good practice for your next Animal if they can get him replaced for ya. Hopefully it won't be too long and you'll have another Animal.

Good luck man! :sympathy:

MWoO

Reaction score
Definetly agree, if its broke already send it back.

Something that has always bugged me is that my Kermits right foot has a hard patch on it, feels a bit like glue, its not visible, but I know its there! As a perfectionist with these things, I was almost afraid to return it. I bought Kermit, then won one, the one I have is the one I won, The one I bought had eyes far to wide apart and hence he was sold on ebay, so although I have a non visible defect on the feet he is perfect otherwise. If I changed him, he may have other worse defects.

As you have modified Animal, you may face problems, but I doubt a customer service guy at a company would even notice the changes, I guess you got it from collector zone, so email them and see what happens, you dont want Animal with a broken jaw? Also, the paperwork included is some sort of guarentee! Imn sure you can get is exchanged?

Chris
I can see a problem with a return since he's pretty much altered the entire head.