Happy Thanksgiving

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh, pardon me!
I thought without expressing it!
Well, I meant it as a photo.

It seems too realistic for it to be fanart...
Then again, I could be wrong!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK... My apologies to you Brooklyn. But finding a thread with just a link to a Muppet Thanksgiving scene... Am slightly at a lossas to why it was posted in the Muppet Headlines section. So this was moved to where pretty much all the photographic art, real or fan drawn usually gathers. Again, sorry.

Brooklyn

Reaction score
clearly i have zero ideas on where to post as you constantly have to move my notes Count, Thanks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No... It's OK... You just have to see which section best fits the post/thread you're going to start.
If it's a current news story, then that goes in either the Muppets or Sesame Headlines section.
If it's collectibles you're wanting to talk or ask about, that'd be the respective Merchandise folders.
Any spontaneous stories or art or photo you may have made or taken, that'd end up in the FanFic & FanArt area.

Just a matter of keeping things in perspective when posting. Hope this helps and have a good day.

Reaction score

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ok i think your pics are sick and this needs to be deltied

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uh... Why? What's wrong with the pics posted by either Brooklyn or Jay the Goblin King?
If you feel it better to contact me via PM, feel free to do so.

Reaction score
I don't know why my picture would be offensive. I was just joking. Jim Henson, himself, joked about the muppet gang eating Big Bird at the holidays right in his Fozzy bear's Granny's Christmas special of 1986.