Sesame crushes

superboober

Reaction score
Did anyone in any facet of the show qualify as your first crush, or whatever would qualify for a crush at the age you were watching (it wouldn't have to be a main cast member, anyone in any live action segment qualifies)? Two that did catch my fancy were:

-the next to last of the 5 dancers to be eliminated in the subtraction sketch, the one that gets the hook. Not only was she the most attractive dancer of the group, she also projected the warmest attitude, and

-the girl listening to the record in the urban version of Sounds Around the House (I always called her Pamela; she just looks like a Pamela to me); sure, she's only onscreen for about 10 seconds in total, but she projects someone who's easygoing, educated, and very friendly

Cookie fan

Reaction score
Those 5 dancers were also my SS crushes. I also had a huge crush on Maria- she still is very beautiful, Gina is quite attractive too. Actually, there were so many!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
First crush? No, I don't think so... but I'm pretty sure I had a thing for Maria for a while when I was younger.

Mokeystar

Reaction score
Absolutely! I had a huge crush on Bob when I was a small girl. I thought he was so handsome and sensitive, with a glorious voice too.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I have a small crush on Gabby.:embarrassed: :flirt: :halo:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have to say. I think Gina is pretty cute. When I was a kid, and even now. Pretty cute woman.

HOTGIRL9809

Reaction score
and has his sexy hats! and they way he dances the way his voice was spollied!

StreetScenes

Reaction score
I had (have) a huge crush on Bob, too, with his adorable smile, warm and welcoming personality, and gorgeous voice. I get a little jealous when he flirts with the lifeguard in PIYN...