New Christmas Podcast

SJohnson

Reaction score
Hey puppet fans, everyones favorite podcasting snowman and his snowball buddy Stave are back and they are on a mission.

Check out the first episode of the SaveXmasNow Podcast at http://www.savexmasnow.com

Over the next couple of weeks our host will welcome to the studio Santa's lawyer, elves, out of work reindeer and more. Check it out, share it with your friends. If we all work together we can Save Xmas Now!

Please share your thoughts - we would love to hear what you think!

Luke

Reaction score
Needless to say i'm shocked about these breaking news developments from the north pole, and glad Frosty and Steve are on the case. I was wondering over the year what Steve Snowball has been doing with his time off so good to see him back. I will be hanging my christmas lights in support!

SJohnson

Reaction score
Thank you. They need all the help they can get.:smile:

Bradd

Reaction score
Enjoyed it muchly. I love the way the "snow" catches the light in the b&w segment. Good work.

Doug&Rodney

Reaction score
I'm wondering what kind of things they'll do. Like protest? I don't know, but if they save Christmas they should interview Santa Claus! and they should mabey remind people that christmas has a meaning behind all this commercial. Alot of people don't even goto church on Christmas anymore:eek: . My opinion is ya don't get any presents unless ya go to church.

SJohnson

Reaction score
Thanks. The puppets were covered with fake snow, it really glistens in the lights.

Erine81981

Reaction score
My family shows all their support for saving the Chrsitmas. So we are in this together. Everyone here lets get our lights and trees up and everything you can think of for this. We have to join together. WOOOOOOO!

SJohnson

Reaction score
Thank you - we will all need to work together if we are going to save Christmas!

Luke

Reaction score
.... and after that, lets do something about Valentines. I've heard rumors Cupid has been hunting cute gophers with his arrows.

SJohnson

Reaction score
It's funny you say that because in a later episode members of the greater holiday community talk about possible changes to their holidays.