Muppet Specials Free For Everyone

effyman

Reaction score
I had thought it was the other way around. Thanks for clarifying it for me, and thanks for the welcome :smile:

lynnds6

Reaction score
Please Help!

I would do anything to get a copy of the ORIGINAL unedited tv version of A Muppet Family Christmas! I've been looking everywhere! I would love it even more if someone could burn in on a DVD. I will ship a DVD and case with postage if this helps! :smile: My old VHS tape has seen better days! :cry: Thank you so much for your help! The holidays wouldn't be the same without this movie!

naturalstyles

Reaction score
hello,
I am also interested in obtaining a copy of John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together. This is a timeless program that should be released. Too bad that there are so many people that will take you for a ride to get this.

I would so much like to get this so my daughter would be able to see it.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

dbeamer

Reaction score
It has come to my attention that many people have been contacting the person at the following website (http://www.mcnichol.com/bnp/) in regards to the Muppet Specials offer. Please do not send this person any emails as they are not connected with the offer in any way. What that site does is offer a wonderful step by step illustrated guide to a B&P but again that website does not have any Muppet Specials to offer. All requests for the specials must be directed to either myself via PM or any of the others that have continued the B&P offer here in the thread.

jayladdin

Reaction score
This is a little late, but thanks to the extreme generosity of dbeamer, I now have two of his listed specials available via B&P:

Muppet Christmas Together/Best Of Kermit (SS)
A Muppet Family Christmas & The Christmas Toy (PAL 2003)

I am willing to make copies for 3 people via the B&P rules that dbeamer has posted. PM me if interested!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi Folks, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to sound slightly stupid, whats B&P? I would love both the Muppet Family Christmas and the John Denver Muppet special but I'm afraid I'm not tech-saavy. I have a Mac with burning facilities if this helps? Can someone fill me in?

Luke

Reaction score
Hi Folks, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to sound slightly stupid, whats B&P? I would love both the Muppet Family Christmas and the John Denver Muppet special but I'm afraid I'm not tech-saavy. I have a Mac with burning facilities if this helps? Can someone fill me in?
You send them a blank DVD and postage, they copy it free and send it back. Then you do the same for other people if they want it.

It's a good idea, and stops scalpers on here charging for copies of things. If i was able to i'd be happy to do unlimited copies of un-released "no chance of ever being released" type stuff but unfortunately anything i copy would be in PAL and not american format.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies, guys. I appreciate your help. It sounds like a truly awesome idea!