Muppet Specials Free For Everyone

anakin

Reaction score
Very nice.. great sense of community! Kudos to dbeamer for this. Great way to pass on the legacy, this would make Jim Henson smile.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if anyone could provide an image to Muppet Wiki of the muppet Theater entrance from the last scene of The Muppets Go to the Movies. It would be nice to be able to see it. Any help would be appreciated for the muppet Theater section.

Pan in Scarlet

Reaction score
I will make DVD copies of any of the following materials free of charge via a B&P
I'd like to get copies for my Dad for his birthday (he's a muppets nut and got me addicted too), But what's a B&P?

The Captain

Reaction score
I'd like to get copies for my Dad for his birthday (he's a muppets nut and got me addicted too), But what's a B&P?
Hi Pan in Scarlet

B&P stands for Blanks and Postage and all the details are at the start of this thread, roundabout where you quoted the B&P bit from. The first few posts should cover it all.

Hope that helps!

Crispin

Reaction score
Hello I'm looking for A christmas together. If anyone has it please post and willing to B&P and pay as well. Really looking to get this video.

Stulz

Reaction score
B&p

dbeamer,

I just read your thread. I would very much like to take you up on your B&P offer.

I'm interested in Muppet Classic Theater and Tale of the Bunny Picnic.

I have many Muppet Specials to "trade" as well. Just let me know what you are looking for.

Brandel Valico

Reaction score
Emmit Ottors Band

What a great idea dbeamer! I've been looking for some of these for my sister - Muppet Family Christmas and The Christmas Toy. Last year she re-recorded these from old 80's Beta tapes onto dvd, but the originals were in pretty rough shape. I'm also looking for an unedited Emmit Otter (not the HBO version, but the later one with Kermit). If anyone is willing to burn one, please let me know. I am sending a PM to you now, dbeamer.

I love this idea and will be willing to jump in without even requesting any though I might later. *LOL*

I have Emmit Ottors Jughead band if no-one else has been able to get this to you pm me and I'll get you a copy under the system explained here.