The Official Customizing MR Animal Thread

manetoys

Reaction score
Need some help on how to pin animal's eyes back

Hey, guys. I'm new to the forum and just purchased gonzo and animal. I've seen some posts about pinning the eyes back. I would like to do this with animal as I think he would look much better with his eyes opened up a bit more. Does anyone have instructions/pics on exactly how and where to do this? I don't want to risk damaging anything, so hopefully someone could help me out. Also, the white plastic eyelids are too visible for my taste. Can the eyebrow hair be pulled down without causing any damage or ripping? I've heard about using a black sharpie, but was hesitant and was wondering if anyone has pics of their results.

- manetoys

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Welcome to the board! Honestly, the easiest thing for me was just to cut a small (like 1/2") square piece of paper and fold it until it's really small. Then I put that into the eye (between the eye lid and the eye) right by hinge. The thickness of the paper stops the eye lid from moving and is barely noticeable – if at all. It's a great way to do it without damaging the poser in any way.

Hope this helps!

Chalor

Reaction score
hey,
does anyone know where to purchace black fur like the kind that is used for animals eyebrows? i figure hobby lobby should have it; but i just want to make sure before i venture out that far.

---thanks

Boba Lynn

Reaction score
Can the eyebrow hair be pulled down without causing any damage or ripping? I've heard about using a black sharpie, but was hesitant and was wondering if anyone has pics of their results.
Get long black craft fur from a craft store and glue it on. It is much better then a sharpie.

Lynn