Tgif

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yea both Boy Meets World and Dinosors had a way of dealing with some issus and still kept it clean for the whole family.
Yeah, that's true and that's a good thing, but they also were both very well written shows as well.:smile:

peyjenk

Reaction score
The middle seasons of Family Matters were the best. I fondly recall the Halloween episode where Urkel rescues Laura from Vampire Carl, Harriette, and Rachel. :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
The middle seasons of Family Matters were the best. I fondly recall the Halloween episode where Urkel rescues Laura from Vampire Carl, Harriette, and Rachel. :smile:
And he ends up a vampire in the end, LOL!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Yea I think Family Matters went to the shark when they really started doing more with the sci fi stuff. Having two urkels and then one ukel and one stephan it got kind of old after awile.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
:sing:
It's Friday Night
And Mood is Right
We're Gonna Have Some Fun
Show You How it's Done
TGIF?

:sing:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Time for fun...
(Thank Goodness)
Time for a good laugh...
(It's funny...)
Time...Time...
(Time...Time...)
Time for fun...
T-T-Time...

Remember the song with the mouse trying to stop the clock with various schemes only for it to back fire on him? It was a little like a Road Runner cartoon.

muppetmania1980

Reaction score
step by step

the show that i remember watching the most was step by step dont really know why i liked it but i did....lol

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It was kind of like the Brady's only with insults, heh! It needed that 90's tude if you will.

muppetmania1980

Reaction score
yeah...lol

a little disfunction i think would have helped the brady's.....no family is that perfect....lol

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But in it's defense, it did have it's own eerie kind of vibe to it that made it pretty amusing to watch, lol!