Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

Erine81981

Reaction score
It's quite amusing that you think Geoffrey Weagraff (ssetta) is a woman. :stick_out_tongue:
ssetta said:
OMG! I'm so glad it's finally happened! I'm happier than ever!
Sorry Geoffrey. I had no idea. I guess your usename is what through me off. Sorry again and awsome to see this website up and running. Whoooopieee!

isGrouch

Reaction score
Feedback

Go to the "Click here to send us your feedback" and you can request the videos that you don't see that are your favorites.

They can't promise they will turn them around right away, but say they will do their best to get them out there and really want to know what are the videos that we really want.

SesameMike

Reaction score
I checked out the site. In a word: amazing. And no pixellation glitches to speak of!

In the "Beginning, Middle, and End" skit (king with three beautiful daughters, lived happily ever after), there's a line missing.

End (included): "And they lived happily ever after. Hmph."
Middle (included): "That wasn't a very nice ending."
End (edited): "It was 'happily ever after', it's as nice an ending as you can have"
Middle (edited): But the middle was just getting exciting.
(resume skit)

But other than that, it's great. Way to go, Sesame Workshop!

Mokeystar

Reaction score
That's wonderful! I almost forgot about the "Beginning, Middle, and End" clip from so long ago. It was also nice to see the "Fairy Godmother" clip in color! I hope they're able to post some more rare clips from yesteryear.

ISNorden

Reaction score
Great site so far...if only there were a way to keep the clips!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
This is great news! I'm looking forward to going through the clips--maybe they'll take requests for future additions.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's interesting that the Monsterpiece Theater sketches Chariots of Fur and Upstairs, Downstairs are shown with the original title cards, openings and closings, but The 39 Stairs is the version with the third title card and remade openings and closings (and in that one, Alistar didn't eat his pipe at the end, unlike in the other two).