Sesame Workshop launches video.sesameworkshop.org

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think that the skit where Lefty tried to sell Ernie a scale is edited on the site. I click on that sketch, and it starst with Ernie excitedly saying "a scale?", as if he'd reacted to Lefty showing him that he's selling a scale. Such an awkward way to start a sketch. But I don't know if any of us have any copies of the sketch to check.

And now there is a search result if you type in Lefty, though it only includes the golden an sketch (all other lefty sketches on the site show up when you type salesman).

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Yeah is was edited.

There are a couple of other like that which I can't think of at the momment.

I emailed them about this and haven't gotten any response.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I noticed that The Mad Painter #2 is listed on the site as "3: Mad Painter", though the sketch description mentions the number 2. I hope that Sesame Workshop corrects all inaccuracies on this site. Another mistake is that Subway is listed in the Prairie Dawn category, even though she didn't appear in that skit (somebody probably mistook Betty Lou for her).

NantoSeiken

Reaction score
Could one of the moderators please sticky this thread? It seems at least as important as the "Classic Sesame Clips On YouTube" thread.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought that it already was a sticky. Well, if it wasn't, then it is now. :smile:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Luis

There's a couple of good skits with him.

1. opens a can of spaghetti and well check it out.

2.Luis trapped in a room with a brick wall and a Salida sign appears whic helps him out.

zns

Reaction score
My favorite sections are the ones with Grover, The Count, and Cookie Monster. I can honeslty say that I don't have to look up anything Sesame on youtube.com anymore. Can't wiat to see more additions. :smile:

ssetta

Reaction score
When are they gonna add more? I really wanna see full episodes some time or other! I can't believe we waited for this so long, and it turns out we finally got it. I don't know about you, but I think I've seen just about everything that's on there. I have to say, it's a bit of a letdown. Once again, we always want what we can't have. :frown:

Erine81981

Reaction score
When are they gonna add more? I really wanna see full episodes some time or other! I can't believe we waited for this so long, and it turns out we finally got it. I don't know about you, but I think I've seen just about everything that's on there. I have to say, it's a bit of a letdown. Once again, we always want what we can't have. :frown:
I hear that Ssetta. :wisdom:

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
They'll do that soon, hopefully.