Has Anyone Seen The Free Muppets Take Manhattan Dvd?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I looked for it. It is supposed to be in Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I went to my grocer and looked everywhere but i didn't find it...did you??? I will keep looking!

rtgentry

Reaction score
I work for a grocer in Texas . We had the ceral promotion about 2 months ago. I have not seen it since.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
weird

Here in oklahoma we are just getting them....weird

beaker

Reaction score
In my whole area I think a couple stores *just* started the Muppet and Bear free dvd cereal promotion...as well as finally a few days ago EB got in Series 2(albeit, missing the variant Floyd)

The MTM free dvd is great, being its perhaps the greatest Muppet film ever...and those 2 Bear episodes are nifty as well.

jeremyactor

Reaction score
They were around in the Racine, WI (Milwaukee) area. My girlfriend and I went hunting for Bear DVDs, and my father found a few MTM ones.

Jeremy

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I have the MTM got it on Honey Nut Cherrios,got it a month ago.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hmmm

if i don't find it in some cereal, maybe i can get a copy off e-bay or somewhere cheap...i mean it came in CEREAL. HOW expensive can it get!!

CaptCrouton

Reaction score
I've been watching for it, asking about it in SW Michigan. No luck yet. Wondering if there ever will be..

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
oh yeah oh yeah

finally got my copy! my parents went to wal-mart, and they only had one cereal dvd and it was that one...it was destiny...haha

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
Should be in Michigan

Hey CaptCrouton - I picked up the Bear DVD for my kids about three weeks ago on some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. They also had the Muppets Take Manhattan, but I don't like Cinnamon Toast Crunch that much. I'm hoping I'll see it on one of the other GM cereals.

Michael
MWC
oh, and I'm in SW Michigan, and it was at a Meijers