Miss Piggy on Celine Dion Show Sat 22/12 UK

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Quick message to let you know that Miss Piggy is on 'An Audience with Celine Dion'' next Saturday, 9.15pm, ITV1. 22nd Dec 2007.

I only just seen a small clip advertising the show, so dont know any other details at the moment!

Chris

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
and I'm thinking why? I guess it's one of those things like how the rest of the world like hasslehoff lol

Beauregard

Reaction score
*stares!* So my little brother was right...he was sure he saw Piggy on TV advertising something, and I guessed maybe the last Parkinson...

Piggy and Celine Dion...

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I hope that I have this right.

The thing is that ITV are advertising all next Saturday nights programmes in one advert, Some celebrity swap thing, Celine Dion, and The best bits of Parkinson, it looked like she was on celine dion, but I may be wrong, however she is defo on ITV next Saturday!

Chris

Luke

Reaction score
Parkinson was recorded just last week, and Celine was recorded at the same time as Piggy was in the UK, so i'd say chances are it is indeed Celine.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh! Is it next sat? I thought it was this....ok, now I am excited.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Please please post for us non-region 2 folks!

I would adore to see one of the industry's top singers! (And I wouldn't mind to see Celine either....)

Is soooo not a fangirl!

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Why is Piggy (Eric I think) even over there. Did he just decied to stay for like 2 months?