i did a school project using the muppets, check it out

Beauregard

Reaction score
It was brilliantly created and crafted...but horribly tragic! Did they used t have these lotteries in the Wild West, and why?

Loved the Electric Mayhem at the end. "Another one bites the dust."

Gonzo14

Reaction score
i'm not sure why they had the lottery, but i thought it was an interesting story, so i chose it

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Haha! Oh I love it! I read that story last year in English and I liked it alright, but now I loved it! Very cleverly done! Love the end with Beau and the Mayhem! And the "Bueller... Bueller..." Love it! Great job!

MuppetMarc

Reaction score
Dude, now way! We read the lottery in the seventh grade. Nobody actually got what the point of it was until the teacher explained that what one of the character says gives it away.

BASIC IDEA FOR THE STORY THE LOTTERY

Setting: Small farming town, 1950's maybe

All of the community gathers in the town square and the mayor brings out a box with a bunch of little papers inside. The citizens were called out individually by a list and took a paper from the box. If the paper was blank, then they did not win the lottery. There was one piece of paper with a black spot (I think, this was three years ago) and whoever drew it was the "winner" of the lottery. Now here is where it gets confusing. The person who "won" was stoned to death.

Now the reason the townspeople did this was because they believed a sacrifice was needed for the crop to do well. A strange story, that looks even more strange in movie form (Yes, they did make a short film of it).

Erine81981

Reaction score
Funny funny stuff. You did a great job on this.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Nice work! How long did it take you to put that together? That's really cool.

Luke

Reaction score
i had to do the story of the lottery, where a town of people has a lottery and the winner.........gets stoned. i used my muppet figures
Before i actually watched it i thought by "gets stoned" you meant something else, so i was actually quite relieved to see Piggy stoned to death by rogue tomatoes - even though its not everyday we get that at MC. Well done, fantastic use of the figures and you're very talented to animate the band like that.

:zany: