Merry Christmas

Bitterpill

Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone here at Muppet Central a very Merry Christmas and a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year. May we all be surrounded by the love of family and friends.

Merry Kringle!

:sing: :big_grin: :cool:

Maestro

Reaction score
Very refreshing to still find Americans wishing each other a Merry Christmas, instead of "Season's Greetings" or "Happy Holidays". The way I see it, non-Christians (or anyone who doesn't celebrate Christmas) should feel good when told Merry Christmas. It's always said with good intentions, and should bond us together no matter what our religious affiliation.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

Son of Enik

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to my fellow Muppet Central family members and may peace be with you all.

Maestro

Reaction score
Golly, I just looked at your locations and realized that two of you aren't even from America! :embarrassed: But the principal still applies. Next time I'll generalize my statment a bit more...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

We decided to go to Mass tonight to save time. It was very nice; the priest talked about how amazing it is that God chose to be born as a human, into a poor family, and in a simple manager. He could have been born in a palace, but instead he chose to show how humble and understanding he was. And to give the human being dignity and show that every human life is scared and should be respected. :smile:

It is frustrating that Christians are made to feel afraid to say "Merry Christmas" nowadays. Though, I think it's partially our own fault. We did let Christmas become too commerical and all about presents and decorations. The religious meaning of Christmas was left an open target, the way I see it. The best way to save Christmas is for us to remember and be proud of the spiritual meaning. :smile:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all of my wonderful friends at MC! And a glorious, Happy New Year for everyone!:smile: :smile: