We're Gonna Stay Up Late and Party! And Shout......Happy New Year!

SSLFan

Reaction score
Okay, since Christmas is over, it's time for the big countdown.....for New Year's Eve/Day! And to kickoff this thread, here's part 1 of my favorite S.S. special of all time: Sesame Street Celebrates Around the World!(a.k.a. Sesame Street Stays Up Late!), featuring the cast singing "We're Gonna Stay Up Late And Party!".:zany:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTI7QdJtKq0

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not really anticipating 2008 just yet... main because it always seem like any year that ends in an even number turns out to be an awful year for me (2006, 2004, 2002, etc)... but I don't know, 2007 wasn't really all that good year either, so maybe the cycle is changing?

Katzi428

Reaction score
This year wasn't so great.( The birth of my niece/goddaughter is an exception,though :smile: :wink: ). So hopefully 2008 willbe MUCH better!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm going to at least half keep celebrating Christmas, since technically it goes on until January 6th (when the Wisemen came). Hehe. But yeah, 2008 is coming up! Will it be a better year? Well, that really all depends on us, doesn't it? :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Well 2008 should bring The Muppets on Disney's internet channel, possible character books, and possibly a new TV movie or special, plus the Gonzo and hopefully Fozzie Master Replicas, and of course some cool Henson Alternative stuff. It will also be Steve Whitmires 30th anniversary of joining Henson!

So lets hope 2008 will see the Muppets pick up speed a bit on their slow but steady comeback ... happy new year!

Beauregard

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to 2008 with a host of new movies streaming into cinemas...I've been dissapointed with most of this years offerings.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well 2008 should bring The Muppets on Disney's internet channel, possible character books, and possibly a new TV movie or special, plus the Gonzo and hopefully Fozzie Master Replicas, and of course some cool Henson Alternative stuff. It will also be Steve Whitmires 30th anniversary of joining Henson!

So lets hope 2008 will see the Muppets pick up speed a bit on their slow but steady comeback ... happy new year!
Yeah, but you know how Disney is: promises, promises...

Effralyo

Reaction score
Happy coming NY!
And WAAAAAAY UP with my new Wacom and Dazzle video capturer! I gonna DIGITIZE all my Sesame collection next year, and finally connect to the web via broadband channel (is that word?)! I've earned all 7 credits, now 10 free days and 5 e-z exams to pass!