The irony of Wayne and Wanda

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Has anybody noticed that while Wayne made quite a few appearances on The Muppet Show after season one while Wanda only appeared once after the first season, Wayne was pretty much absent from post-Muppet Show productions, while Wanda was present in MTM, the 30th anniversary special, and You're the Director? Sure, most of thsoe were background appearances (I haven't seen You're the Director), but it still would have been nice to have seen Wayne in those productions.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I noticed Waine made a few solo appearances on TMS, but I never noticed Wanda in any of those other appearances. I've never even heard of You're the Director!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm just gonna add, anyone else think Link Hogthrob's "I talk to the trees" number was originally meant for Those two?

David French

Reaction score
Has anybody noticed that while Wayne made quite a few appearances on The Muppet Show after season one while Wanda only appeared once after the first season, Wayne was pretty much absent from post-Muppet Show productions, while Wanda was present in MTM, the 30th anniversary special, and You're the Director? Sure, most of thsoe were background appearances (I haven't seen You're the Director), but it still would have been nice to have seen Wayne in those productions.
I don't remember seeing Wanda in Celebration of 30 Years. Which table is she sitting at?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I just looked at one of the still photos on Muppet Wiki's page for the special. She sits at a table with Hilda, some of the Jugband members (Jerry, Gramps, and Zeke, and maybe Lou) , Mildred, and I think Rizzo. That table is next to the table where the main supporting characters from The Muppet Show (Bunsen, Beaker, The Swedish Chef, Sam the Eagle, Beauregard, and I think Lew Zealand and Crazy Harry) were at.